19. grass

They reached the street, both stopping at the edge of the pavement. Actually Lucas should go back to practice, take Jungwoo with him but the day was becoming warmer, the sun was all high on the sky.

"Wanna go for a walk?" asked Lucas turning towards the road that was leading to a park.

Jungwoo followed, he was rather happy today.

"How was the time there, with the doctors?" asked Lucas when they took an alley towards a bridge.

"Cold is going around it's dangerous and it's going. I got five injections for the cold to stop going," said Jungwoo.

Lucas kept quiet, he pressed his hands in his pockets watching the people in the park, two pretty high school girls passed them so he winked to them, they became red then ran off.

"I had been playing football before," muttered Jungwoo stopping so suddenly.

Lucas looked up to see boys chasing a ball along the grass, two of them standing in the goal posts cheering for their teams.

"I was in the school football cub, I really liked to play," Jungwoo sighed. "Now I'm watching football on TV."

"When was it?" asked Lucas stopping next to the boy.

"In high school. I was in the club. I was also having dance classes. Football is nice," Jungwoo turned to him his smile very sad.

"So you learned how to dance?" Lucas began to walk slower while Jungwoo watched the playing boys for a few more seconds then joined his side.

"Yes, I was taking dancing classes, they say I was very small when I joined the company. But I grew up. When I first came manager said - Oh Jungwoo you have to eat a lot," Jungwoo began to make his voice funny. "And I said - hello manager, I was very shy," he cuddled to the dog.

They walked along the bridge, reached a pond between trees.

"And they didn't know who I was, because I was the secret one, so they all called me the crazy trainee," said Jungwoo his face serious, but then he smiled.

Lucas suddenly felt something scratching in his throat, he felt his eyes becoming watery and he stopped abruptly using his sleeve to remove the tears.

"Lucasy what's up?" asked Jungwoo looking at him with worry.

"Just sand in the eye, ya know," Lucas forced a smile on his face.

"Yellow dust is dangerous you have to be careful, and cold is going around," said Jungwoo watching him seriously. "You have to be careful they gave me five injections," he began to speak quickly.

They took a bus to the beach, the day was warm, Jungwoo was afraid of the seagulls, still they had fun making selfies, running around avoiding waves.

They came home late, Jungwoo was smiling very wide.

He went in and his smile faded, he stopped abruptly.

"Lucasy," he said with a high voice.

"It's ok," muttered the boy tapping hie shoulder. "Jungwoo come."

"Oh it's him," Kun came in from the kitchen, he was wearing an apron sweet dripping down his forehead.

"Are you cooking?" asked Lucas raising his brow.

"Lucasy who is it?" whispered Jungwoo leaning to him.

Thank you for all the support, it means so much to me

So what do you think about about Luwoo's conversation and the time they're spending together?

Much <3