14 multiplication

"Your house party is amazing," the text lit up Lucas's phone, he was staring at it, as it was vibrating on the floor constantly waking him up. It was Sunday, another wild night in Stacy's apartment, he was getting used to their sleeping routines, to her smell, her mess, the nice meals she was preparing for him. It had good points, to hook up with the same girl, it spared a lot of unnecessary drama, he liked it for a change. Yes, but tonight the text had woken him up, now he was reading it stretching his hand out to his phone trying to figure out what it meant. It has been sent by a girl he might have had mistakenly given his dorm address. Wait, so was she there, partying? Kun.

Lucas groaned loud rolling over in bed. He watched the ceiling of Stacy's room considering it hard. Why should he care? He had no reason to leave from here, it was cozy and warm, she will make a nice breakfast in the morning, or give it to him again before. Yes he should definitely stay, enjoy the night to the end. He leaned in kissing Stacy's exposed shoulder smiling to himself when he cuddled to her warm body. He closed his eyes imagining what they could do in the morning, him over her licking down her body, Jungwoo's cried out face, him shivering madly covering his ears from all the sounds when he was sitting in the corner of the room while a wile party was going on all around him. Shit! Lucas turned in bed closing his eyes again trying to focus on the images of him and Stacy making love but there it was again, Jungwoo's scared face, the boy trembling barely able to catch his breath.

"Whatever," muttered Lucas getting up stumbling towards the bathroom.

"What?" asked Stacy opening one eye.

"Sleep," he muttered walking out of the room to take a quick cold shower.

He hoped it will help him to clam down but it didn't. He left the bathroom, collected his clothes from the floor, dressed up quickly, ran to the bedroom for his phone.

"Are you leaving?" asked Stacy rolling her head over the pillow.

"Yes, my bro you know," Lucas turned from her.

She sighed lying back again when he hid the phone in hie jeans then walked out of the room.

He called for a taxi while walking out of the block of flats into the cold night. Soon he was hurrying the driver up impatiently till he reached the house.

There was loud music banging from all sides when he opened the front door, a huge crowd was demolishing the living room, a heavy smell of alcohol and something rather steamy he didn't even want to analyze. He saw Kun kissing a girl passionately both too wasted to notice his arrival, he scanned each face searched the ground floor then ran upstairs, he stormed his room to see a couple making love on his bed.

"Hey! Hey there! Get off it's my bed!" he yelled when both looked at him shocked. "Now, I'm counting to thee!" he shouted but the boy only showed him the middle finger then continued.

Lucas rubbed his face, ok priorities first. He left the room slamming the door then checked each place on the upper floor till he found the bathroom door locked.

"Jungwoo?" he asked knocking hard.

"Lucasy?" he heard the very faint voice from the other side.

"Jungwoo open the door!" he said knocking lighter.

"Lucasy you're here," said Jungwoo his voice turning into a happier tone.

"Yes but open the door," begged Lucas knocking again.

"Lucasy, why is your arm bleeding?" asked Jungwoo in a worried way.

Thank you for all your love.

What do you think about the chapter? Lucas coming to the house party to find Jungwoo?

Much <3