6 numb

"Who knows?" Lucas shrugged, he had never cared about them being here.

"I love flowers," said Jungwoo walking towards the windowsill smelling them with a nice smile. "Lucasy I think they're real!" he said with excitement.

"Come," Lucas walked up the stairs quickly, he slammed Kun's room open.

"Knock you idiot!" he heard the boy shouting.

"Man I thought you're still out," Lucas felt a shiver his plan was about to fail.

"So what has the manager said?" asked Kun crawling from the bed, his face looked terrible the dark eyeshadows made him look like a cheater from a zombie move. Priceless, Lucas sighed, he really hoped Jungwoo won't get scared.

"Make yourself look like a human, we have the new guy here!" said Lucas.

"What new guy?" Kun blinked in shock.

"Long story short, we got a pain in the ass as a roommate, manager say it's our last chance or so," whispered Lucas turning around to make sure Jungwoo won't hear.

"I don't understand a thing," said Kun.

"Ah listen he knows about our wildin and they decided to punish us..."

"Lucasy!" he heard this soft voice behind him.

He turned to see how Jungwoo stopped in the door then looked at Kun his eyes widening.

"He's not looking that bad always, just today," muttered Lucas.

"Thanks," hissed Kun. "Hi I'm Kun," he said with a fake grin.

Jongwoo moved two steps back.

"Be nicer ok, he is shy to strangers," said Lucas walking to Jungwoo putting his arm around the boy who cuddled to his side.

"Oh, so yes I'm Kun nice to meet you," Kun tried to smile in a less fake way.

"Jungwoo," muttered the boy in an absent way. "I'm Jungwoo twenty one and I like music and puppies," he added in his usual nice way.

"What's wrong with him?" asked Kun quietly.

"Ah!" Lucas trembled.

"So... telling you, Jungwoo don't you want to rest in your new room?" asked Lucas.

"It's the one on the right," said Kun smiling wider.

"No it's here!" groaned Lucas.

"I'm older so you have to settle with it," Kun grinned when Lucas felt he's about to cry.

The strict age rules were really making him frustrated, where he came from it wasn't that important.

Jungwoo was looking at them both in fear.

"Oh ok, come," Lucas pulled him to the other room, yes it was one mess, he hasn't cleaned up for months.

"So, this.. yes... is ya bed," Lucas pushed a pile of used clothes from the unused bed on the floor.

"Lucasy your room is dirty," said Jungwoo laughing.

"Yep I don't like cleaning," muttered Lucas.

"Cleaning is my hobby," Jungwoo smiled wider.

"Great," Lucas sighed.

He saw how the boy sat down on the second bed looking around awkwardly.

"No one else lives her right?" he asked.

"No, just me, you and Kun in the second room."

"Are you sure?" Jungwoo was watching something very distant again.

"Yes 100 percent sure, and if someone dares to come her I'll kick him out, see my muscles," he raised his arm proudly.

Jungwoo laughed again as if he would be pitting a very little kid.

"Lucasy is funny," he said giggling.

Thank you for your amazing support on this story, you make my days

What do you think about the chapter, and the fight over the boys' new roommate?

Much <3