13 transparency

"Guess I have some strong concurrence," Stacy winked to Lucas then left quickly.

He looked towards Jungwoo who as all happy staring at him.

"Come, we need to visit one more place," Lucas jumped up.

He waited till Jungwoo dressed himself up in his jacket and scarf, he even helped him to put the scarf tighter around his neck so the "walking" cold won't catch him.

They left the building then mixed into the crowd on the street, Lucas grabbed Jungwoo's arm leading him through the people.

"Can we go now?" asked Jungwoo when they stopped at the red light.

"No not now, stay here!" Lucas wrapped his arm around the boy receiving weird glances from the other pedestrians.

Hey, he wasn't gay nor was the boy his lover or anything, wasn't it obvious.

They crossed two street then entered a less crowded neighborhood, they reached a smaller house behind a gate soon.

"Ok come in," Lucas pulled Jungwoo behind, he reached the front door then knocked. "Wait!" he said leaving the boy then walking inside.

"Hi," he bowed to an older man who raised from a chair behind a counter. "I'm Lucas came to see the puppies with my bro," he explained.

"You have called in the morning right?"

He nodded.

"Can it be just one puppy as he... he's not 100 percent so you know," Lucas didn't know how to explain it.

The man led him in to the cages were the dogs started to bark at him. He chose a very cute small Labrador then took it outside on a leash.

He opened the door to find the yard empty his heard getting wild.

"Jungwoo!" he said. "Jungwoo!"

He had no idea what to do, where to run, he stormed the street forgetting the dog.

"Jungwoo! Shit, Jungwoo!" he was shouting the boy's name but then the dog barked and he turned around to see Jungwoo standing on the lawn watching the Labrador with wide opened eyes.

"Where were you!" asked Lucas coming back.

"Behind," muttered Jungwoo pointing at the bushes.

"Don't do this again if I tell you to wait here, wait here!" Lucas raised his voice.

"Ok," Jungwoo became all shy.

"Yes, so, this is a puppy you said you like puppies so yes, you can play with it," muttered Lucas.

"Is it real?" asked Jungwoo pointing at the dog.

"Yes," Lucas sighed.

"Will it bite?"

"No it's calm," Lucas crouched down caressing the dog when it started to lick his hands and cuddle to him.

He saw how Jungwoo came closer very cautiously he stretched his hand out till he touched the dog.

"Lucasy it's real," he said in shock.

"Yeah."

Lucas watched how Jungwoo was getting used to the puppy slowly, he was so happy he was caressing all along the dog's back and ears, his eyes very glittering.

"I like it," he said turning to Lucas smiling wide.

Lucas stayed quiet.

"Lucasy is so nice to me I wasn't expecting," Jungwoo giggled more.

"Nah," Lucas shrugged.

He just kept quiet holding the dog's leash, just in case, watching how Jungwoo was so happy, and here and now, when he was cuddling to the dog.

Thank you for your amazing feedback and support.

Do you like the chapter? What do you think about Lucas taking Jungwoo to see a puppy?

Much <3