26 surface

There was a total silence on the other side.

"Stacy!" he begged.

The silence continued and hew as walking around the alley making circles.

"How much do you need?" she asked and he stopped.

"450,000."

"What?"

"Stacy I'll take a part time job and give it all back promise, you have my word."

"Is it worth much?" she asked skeptically.

"I'm a man I don't break my word," he assured.

"Come to the cafe in my job place at 2 p.m.," she turned the call off.

The lady at the counter was watching him strangely as he hasn't ordered a thing, he was sitting in some distance to the table where he has been having a conversation with Stacy and Jungwoo a few weeks ago. He was staring at the chair Jungwoo had been so interested in when someone covered it. He looked up to find Stacy standing right in front of him. Her face was very red she was inhaling sharply.

"Hi," whispered Lucas lowering his head.

A moment later she slammed an envelope on the table.

"Don't bother to contact me unless you have the money!" she said then stormed off.

He was sitting there in silence for a long time till he got up and hid the envelope in his coat.

"Lucasy! Kun! See they have given it back it's a miracle!" Jungwoo was wearing his pajamas when he stormed the living room the next morning. He was extremely happy cuddling the flowery box to his chest.

Lucas noticed how Kun's eyes lit up in a greedy glitter so he slammed the chopsticks on the table.

"Lucasy look it's back, magic," Jungwoo opened the box taking all the banknotes out lying them on the table happily.

Lucas's and Kun's eyes met.

"So nice from them," muttered Kun sending Jungwoo a wide smile.

"Jungwoo, you better keep it safe and don't show to people ok," said Lucas when the boy looked at him.

"Do you think they can take it
again?" he asked in fear.

"No they won't, and if they try I'll personally assure it will be their last day in this house," Lucas looked at Kun meaningfully when Kun's smile faded.

Jungwoo looked at him then nodded.

"Lucasy," he said putting the money back into the box. "Green is my favorite color, I always liked black but now suddenly green," he said happily. "What is Lucasy's favorite color?" asked Jungwoo when the boy got up from his chair.

"Pink," he muttered walking towards the hall. "Mind my words," he said turning to Kun.

"Lucasy is funny as always, my little brother," Jungwoo grabbed the box then placed it on the windowsill between the flower pots. "Is this a good place?" he asked turning to Lucas who was tying his shoes up.

"I don't think so."

"The flowers will guard it," said Jungwoo smiling wide then he jumped to the kitchen singing happily his beautiful vocal echoing in the house.

"Kun I'm serous mind my words," said Lucas opening the front door.

"You know I have no chance with the guards," Kun rolled hie eyes but Lucas only slammed the door shut to not to see his face anymore.

Thank you for all the support for the lovely words, you are the best 💕

So how do you like the chapter? What do you think about Lucas giving the money to Jungwoo, and the way Stacy has given it to him? Will he be able to pay his debt back?

Much <3