29 hallucination

"Jungwoo," said the boy watching his reflection in one of the glass cups touching his nose and lips, then winking to the glass and sending it an air kiss.

"How are you?" he asked in English.

"I'll be right back," Lucas walked upstairs then into their room. He checked the desk, Jungwoo's bed, his bed, all the drawers, Jungwoo's pills he was keeping in his backpack, it was even more missing and Lucas turned around his gaze falling at the wall separating both rooms.

No, he hasn't, he wasn't that stupid, unless...

Lucas's heart sped up when he jumped up running to Kun's room to find it empty, he swore storming the bathroom, there he stopped. Kun was very pale when he was leaning his head against the bathtub his eyes rather not here.

There was the pills package lying next to his thigh four pills missing.

"Are you fucking insane!" shouted Lucas jumping to his side.

"Rather painful than hallucinative," mumbled Kun watching the ceiling. "But the colors start to be great."

"Do you fucking want to die you idiot!" shouted Lucas. "Besides Jungwoo needs it, he really needs it daily, can't you fucking understand his sickness? He needs us to be there for him like friends, not stupid assholes, brothers!" yelled Lucas when Kun looked at him.

Lucas took his phone out his hands trembling.

"No, no doctors, the management can't know," whispered Kun.

"What if you die in here? What will I do?" asked Lucas in shock.

"I'll manage, just give me a while," Kun laid his head back closing his eyes sighing loud.

"You're so stupid!" Lucas rubbed his face.

"Take Snoopy to bed, then we will manage," muttered Kun.

Lucas got up, he left the bathroom running downstairs.

"Lucasy the puppies are very happy," said Jungwoo running to him grabbing his arm.

"The puppy needs to sleep now," whispered Lucas when he took Jungwoo's hand pulling him upstairs, googling psychotropic pills overdose first help with his other hand.

"In!" the manger's voice was sharp so Lucas pushed the door open quickly.

He muttered an apology bowing down.

"What is it again?" asked the man turning to him.

It was morning after a rough sleeps night that seemed endless and Lucas has never felt that tired.

"Can I?" he pointed at the chair.

The man eyed him up strangely but nodded.

"You have to work for the next month to get the money," he said.

"I know it's not about that," Lucas took a long breath in.

He had prepared breakfast for Jungwoo and brought him to the morning vocal lesson as the boy wasn't in a good shape today, escaping reality each moment, he wasn't speaking much too.

"I have a problem," said Lucas.

The man sighed loud.

"The record company is not paying for things like that," said the man.

"What do you mean?" asked Lucas in shock.

"One of the girls wants money for a baby you've made," said the man.

"No erghhh! Man!" Lucas jumped from the chair. "Paps I know how to do it safely, calm down!" he shivered.

"Ufff!" the manager took a loud breath. "Ok if the matter isn't that serious what is it then?" he asked.

"It's serious," said Lucas sitting back.

"I'm listening," the man was watching him darkly.

"Kun is... I shouldn't tell but he's dangerous for himself, I'm scared, honestly man."

Thank you for all the amazing feedback, I'm sorry I can't answer the comments nowadays but I'm in Seoul now very busy with studying Korean trying to do sightseeing during free hours, so I'm really lacking time, but I'm reading and appreciating all...

Thank you for all the amazing feedback, I'm sorry I can't answer the comments nowadays but I'm in Seoul now very busy with studying Korean trying to do sightseeing during free hours, so I'm really lacking time, but I'm reading and appreciating all your comments, I'll do my best to catch up as soon as I can.

So let me know what do you think about about Kun's actions? Has Lucas done the right thing?

Much <3