8 possibility

Yes, he was happy when he reached Stacy's flat then knocked hard. She opened the door smiling wide, she had dressed up nice, a black bra and torn jeans-shorts, not too much to make it easier.

"Come in," she said so he entered the hall leaving his shoes there. "Do you want some supper I can prepare," she muttered.

"Sure," he grinned.

She was a real angel, housing him like a wife even if they were nothing.

He walked to the kitchen, sat down observing her when she placed the food on the table, she was pretty, her long red hair undone, her body so natural.

"How was your day?" she asked coming to him leaning in for a long kiss.

"Not bad, getting better," he winked.

They started to make out fiercely and he was very pleased when she pulled off, when he took the plate.

Yes, he was hungry now, their plan for the night required strength he needed to fill his stomach.

They ate in silence, Stacy turned the radio on, she was humming along to the songs.

It was getting closer to midnight when he stood up pulled her closer by her waist.

"Wanna shower together?" he asked when she laughed loud.

"Yes," she bit her lip.

He grinned wider kissing her harder taking her bra off throwing it on the kitchen floor, he was so ready he was undressing her in speed when she had difficulties to get rid of his hoodie and t-shirt.

He helped her pulling her behind him their clothes marking their way.

The clock was showing 2 a.m., Stacy was breathing steady next to him but he was far from sleep despite all the nice things they had done. He tried his best to close his eyes and get some rest he even pulled her in his arms concentrating on her flowery scent and warmth.

'I love flowers,' Jungwoo's soft voice sounded in his head so suddenly he jumped and sat up taking heavy breaths.

Why was he up anyway, he wondered when he reached for his phone then dialed Kun's number.

Why was he bothering to call at all.

"Hi," he heard Kun's rather giggly voice on the other side.

There were some heavy beats in the background and Lucas felt heat.

"Can't you sleep?" asked Stacy turning her back to him.

"Where are you?" asked Lucas raising his voice.

"Chill."

"No chill where the fuck are you?" he asked.

"In the club."

"What about Jungwoo?"

"Who?" Kun giggled more.

"Shit!" Lucas turned the call off throwing the phone on the duvet he rubbed his face.

"What?" asked Stacy yawing loud.

"I need to go," he said jumping out of the bed.

Thank you for the amazing feedback and over 5K reads 💚

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Lucas struggles? What will he find at home?

Much <3