15 immortal

"What do you... shit!" Lucas felt how his stomach made a summersault. "Open the door now!" he said banging at it.

He heard Jungwoo talking quietly when he used all his strength to slam against the door till it started to shake in the frames, it finally cracked open and he fell inside to see Jungwoo sitting on the floor with his back leaned against the bathtub talking to the invisible him trying to put a handkerchief over the "bleeding".

"Lucasy?" Jungwoo looked up at him his eyes became pure fear. "Why are you here and here?" he asked.

Lucas cursed in his head, he counted to three to calm down.

"Lucasy which one of you is real?" asked Jungwoo breaking out into tears.

Lucas fell on the floor opposite to the boy taking his face in his hands forcing him o look at him.

"I'm real ok. Does it feel real?" he asked caressing the boy's cheeks.

"Lucasy I don't know if others are real, I'm not so sure, I don't even know how to find out," Jungwoo sobbed more.

He turned his head left then back at him, then back left.

"Which one is real?" he whispered between sobs, his breath becoming uneven. "Jungwoo, Jungwoo, I'm twenty one, Jan Welzer.. twenty one... Jungwoo," he began to mumble to himself trembling from fear when Lucas let go of him getting up, he took his phone out dialing the doctor's number when he leaned against the sink trying his best to concentrate.

"Yes?" he head the man's voice.

"I have a problem with Jungwoo," said Lucas.

He head some giggles so he looked up to find a couple walking into the bathroom.

"Out of here! Now! Leave!" he yelled so they stopped.

Jungwoo looked at them then covered his face with his hands sinking even more into himself.

"What is happening?" asked the doctor.

"My roommate made a house party whatever, Jungwoo had lost it you know what I mean," muttered Lucas when the couple left tossing him mad glances.

"Can you bring him to the clinic?" asked the man.

"I'm on my way," Lucas ended the call then walked to Jungwoo.
"Come," he said.

"No you said to stay and said to come," protested Jungwoo.

"Come," Lucas grabbed his arm pulling him up dragging him out of the bathroom while Jungwoo was trying to resist but Lucas was much stronger so he just took the boy under his arm finding his way out of the house through the total mess.

He called for a taxi when Jungwoo began to sob more.

"We will find help soon," muttered Lucas trying his best to stay calm although he wanted to beat someone up, he was so angry.

Fortunately the taxi came and he pulled Jungwoo inside giving the man the clinic's name.

Jungwoo moved from him to the edge of the chair he was talking with himself the whole time when Lucas was ready to explode from frustration.

He was thankful when the clinic building appeared right in front of them.

"No, not there!" begged Jungwoo but Lucas pulled him out then walked in, the security came to open the double door for them, the lights in the long white corridor lit up while Jungwoo was struggling hard.

"Sit and wit!" said Lucas pointing at a chair so Jungwoo did.

Lucas turned around asking the security to call the doctor when he heard a noise, he turned to see how Jungwoo fell off the chair one the floor so he rushed to him to help him up.

Thank you for the amazing support you're giving this story🧡

What do you think about the chapter? What about Lucas's decision to bring Jungwoo to the clinic?

Much <3