Avatars Vs Me😭

"So let's start with this,WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"he shouted stunning me.Who knew such an elderly man can talk so loud."Listen I'm just here to warn..."disrupted again by the mirror head due to his air bending😑"Ahhhh this is gonna be a pain,"I said as I saw a wave of different elements shooting towards me.I dodged and adapted to some of them but,I was becoming overwhelmed as their were shots that actually hit me.Eventually they stopped but,my body felt like crap and because of that i wasn't able to fully dodge what the female avatar  as she disappeared behind me and kicked me to mirror head and they began using me as a tennis ball.Eventually killing me."Ok round two I said kicking mirror head from behind.Both of them ran towards me and once again I engulfed my self in a water dragon dashing towards them."That's the best you got?"the lady said using my water dragon against me trying to make me drown.Before she could I surrounded myself in fire evaporating the water then spammed wind bullets.As they dodged from roof to roof I kept shooting but it's only then I noticed all the trouble and pain I was causing due to people getting injured from the destruction of their home and the previous people I was fighting trying to evacuate everyone.Distracted, both of them put flames in their hands and ran towards me stabbing into me."Damn,that was my last eye!"I thought as i revived myself.While running towards them I saw someone about to get crushed.Immediately I changed my route.It was only then I thought of my rookie mistake as I jumped in not going to have enough time to earth bend nor do any jutsu to move the boulder.I used my back letting all the rocks and materials hit me with such a force that I screamed.Eventually though the person under me watched me , confused and it was only then I noticed,the Avatars lifted the rocks.Then,I fell unconscious.