Jay Vs The Son of Zuko

"Charge!" the commander said,causing the army to immediately run toward the scientist.I ran towards them shooting lightning filled water
Flashback.....
*Splash* "Dammit this is almost impossible!"I said frustrated."Watch again,as you can see it's fire,a thin row of air and then engulf it in water,"mirror head replied then shooting it towards a tree.
Finish Flashback...
I shot the lightning filled water causing a group of estimately twenty to get shocked on contact then jumped into the army making a wave of fire expand burning anyone around me,then jumping headfirst using the air to make me a human bullet destroying all the bots.As a drone was about to shoot me Toph made earth tendrils not only destroying the one that was going to attack me,but all of them.
Flashback...
"Aang,Korra,"Toph said bowing."Wow she's so small and cute!"I said but immediately regretted it as she hit me into the floor.
Some healing later......
"Wait so their are 4 nations?" I asked "then what nation is this?"
"This,is the peace bridge,where all benders and people who don't bend in general stay."Toph explained "and now the water queen,the wind king and me are here for this war!"
"Well where is the Fire Leader?"I asked.
Finish flashback....
I ran towards the fire king beating up anyone in my way."You bastard!"I shouted angrily,"fight me you betraying bafoon!"
"And.....who are you?"he asked confused."I'm just a guy who's going to kick your ass!"I replied and immediately after shot a water dragon at him filled with lightning.Before it touched him a line of lightning was shot through the dragon towards him.He dodged it then evaporated the water dragon.I spammed different elements hitting him with every single one leaving him badly injured." Damn *pant* it! "he shouted frustrated.I walked up to him created a stone staff and prepared to end him." Any last words before I leave you here impaled? "I asked." Yeah,goodbye! "and on those words he blasted me back and pressed a button on a watch on his hand calling a black suit with blue energy streaming inside of it on himself "This suit gives me the same powers as the Avatar, let's have a real battle! "he said grinning and going into a fighting stance.