Beginning Of a Next Story

I walked towards Korra,Toph and Aang and took out all the spears, then my legs stopped working and my vision went black.
Some time later....
I woke up inside of a tent with the noise of earth bending outside.Walking outside I saw all the benders from the war creating buildings and filling tanks of water."Seems you are up!" a familiar voice said."Yeah seems so," I said sitting on the floor."Although I hate to say this but this is where we path ways,Crossworld investigators are here and they are looking for you,"mirror head replied."Wait but I should...." "No we don't need your help,Korra is distracting them now get your ass out of here!"he shouted then called some type of flying beast.I hopped on and waved motioning for him to to tell the rest of them that I said goodbye.I flew off looking one more time at the first place I could consider home and saw people waving at me until their hands slowly faded."So where are you taking me really?"I asked the creature.It just grunted and continued.It looked like a fusion of a cow a dog and sasquatch "But,who am I to judge,I don't even know who I am!"I shouted.The creature seemed to notice what I was saying and turned upside down throwing me off his back.As I fell I couldn't help but laugh, remembering the time I had with the benders.I used water in the form of an elevator,saving myself from dying and lowered myself to the ground.I was in a forest and although it was morning,here was strangely dark.While getting creeped out and looking for a way to leave,I heard a loud explosion North and immediately ran towards it.When I reached I saw a handcuffed girl with blue hair with strands of it green,blue eyes(Alright f*** it she looked like one of the important female characters plus the descriptions I gave) She was surrounded by people in basic clothes with guns. Although I had no idea what was going on I decided that if she was a bad person I'll just beat her,but for the time being,time to kick some ass!