One Handy Sword

As the debris cleared all that remained was a large crater with Cyrus in the middle of it.Using up all my energy,I automatically powered down and lay on the floor tired.I chuckled,"Of course you aren't dead!" I saw a pissed and beaten up Cyrus."I guess for doing this much injury without being dead deserves a prize,but let's open up the stadium a bit!" he replied aiming his right hand to the sky and charging up.Luckily I saw it coming a lightning dragon big enough to destroy the whole stadium which by the way was extremely large."D damn it!" I shouted,"stop this!" "Can't blame me!" he replied,"this is what we were created for!"

Unknown POV
"Should we stop it?" I asked knowing that it would hit the spectators."Although you're a hero doesn't mean you have to immediately run into danger,patience." he replied still watching the dragon drop towards us.

Jay's POV
Immediately I got a flashback of earlier on."This weapon was made to act like a rod for your power,I only made it in a few minutes though so it might not be perfect!" I remembered being told by a familiar female."Hey Nia!" I shouted catching the attention of her taking her focus off the boulder,"this thing can act as a rod right,you think it can absorb other energies too!" I continued.I guess Cyrus was feeling a bit left out as he began to say "hey I wasn't done with you!" but was cut off by a,"shut up, trying to think here!" from Nia.She nodded at the idea and I immediately disappeared off the ground and flew at incredible speed towards the lightning dragon.Although it only looked like a handle I stabbed through the lightning beast causing the energy to surge through the blade ."Well!" I said grinning to myself while charging downards towards the stadium,"now there are two things I don't need to worry about,Nia's alive,and so are these people!" "Hey Cyrus!" I shouted from in the sky making him look up with a face of boredom,"I've got a new one for ya!" I said getting a great idea,the sword wasn't only a rod it also released energy was a realisation I had while diving towards him. I crashed down stabbing the sword into him then released all the power shouting,"Jousting Kirin!!!"

As he dropped to the floor,I fell, feeling my strength fade away once again.The commentator who was surprisingly silent during this finally said,"The w winner is....." "Okay this is annoying!" Cyrus said startling the commentator.As he got up and brushed off,at lightning speed he disappeared again,stabbing into the commentator with a chidori immediately killing him."Let me tell you a few things about myself!" he said as he walked back towards me,"I have lightning fast healing,lightning fast thinking and I'm lightning fast,when you put all of that together,you get someone who can kick your ass!" Immediately he disappeared from my line of sight and I felt like if my stomach was on fire and my insides were slowly deteriorating,thats when I noticed a hand through my stomach and saw a face behind me."Chidori!" Cyrus chuckled as my world turned black.