No More Nonsense!

"Drogoz?" I questioned noticing the torch and giant eye in front of me."Yes it's me,remember what I told you?" it asked."You said many things so......" "Can you please be silent for at least 1% of this conversation?!?"He shouted before I can finish my sentence. From his tone I knew it was serious and decided to temporarily end the sarcasm."Technically,you are about to die,but I have, a risk!" he said.I actually stood silent,die? I though to myself I mean I was only alive for a few days."Hey!" Drogoz said taking me out of my trance,"did you hear what I said,I'm gonna give you some of my energy,they chose you as the host so somehow you are the only person who can survive my energy........" The thing is I actually thought about it,after what I heard about my parents,the things they wanted to do,I didn't know if to give into their will or to just die.Thats when I realised it's not their will,it's mine,I gave Drogoz a nod opening my eyes clasping my hands together and allowing some of his energy to be released and with a flash,I surprisingly felt,lighter? I looked at my hands to see some kind of transparent white armor with purple energy surrounding it.I guess I wasn't the only one in awe,as I looked towards Cyrus with determination to defeat him he actually showed some kind of fear."I see you've let your beast give you a bit more of his energy than before!" he shouted from a few metres away.I knew what he meant,this felt familiar,like my form before this,but only two words were on my mind,"Hurt,badly." Immediately I ran towards him but this time it was different,as if one step was a whole mile.I appeared behind him kicking him to the other side of the arena,leaving him to catch his step, surprised at my newfound power.I can't lie though,seeing him sweat out of nervousness was one of the best feelings of my life,it showed he was actually getting scared.