The Real Battle

"Damn it!" I exclaimed in my mind,"why can't they stay down from the first fight!"On those words I ran towards him kicking at his face.He blocked it with his hand and I immediately shot fire balls at his face through my mouth.He knocked me back and ran towards me unfazed,punching me in mid air sending me straight into the village. "I must commend you for at least reaching this far,but time for your demise!" he said creating a spear out of stone and running towards me. I dodged his first attempt to stab me and tried to blast lightning in his face.He sidestepped and punched me in the stomach sending me into a house which ,unluckily was the house where all the villagers were hiding.With a grin on his face he created a lava filled boulder and sent it towards the house.Without thinking,I ran into it pushing it with all my strength although both of my hands were starting to turn orange and my sleeves began to burn.Eventually I pushed it back making it hit him and explode."Alright!"he said while flying,"no more games!" "You know I never caught your name?" I replied "other than the laughing stock of the fire nation that is." Somehow I think I hit a nerve because even the villagers began howling like wolves."Well firstly,you can call me God,"he replied to my comment,"and don't worry about your name,I am going to call you one arm😊!" "Wait why would you......" and immediately he dashed to the side of me and kicked my favorite punching hand making it point towards him,completely broken.I screamed in pain losing my balance and falling."Oh don't worry,I am not done yet"he said pulling out another stone spear.As he was about to stab into my leg he was pushed back by someone with a familiar shiny head."Th Thanks mirror head,"I said through the pain. "I wish it was over,but we're not done yet,the rest are clearing the rest of their army so its just you and me😉 !" he said and on those words "Mr.God" jumped from building to building to us a bit injured and pissed.We both went into a fighting stance prepared for his attack.