Things Are Natsu Good

I started off by engulfing my fist in flames and punched through some of them.Immediately they began to shoot at me."Need a bit of help!"I shouted in my head.My eye once again became more keener and everything slowed down I dodged all the bullets and on queue time sped up. Unexpectedly I felt the warm muzzle of a gun behind my head.As he was about to pull the trigger,the girl kicked him in his head,knocking him out."Thanks a lot jackass,you blew my cover,help me with these cuffs!"the girl stated stunning me.Although pissed I melted her handcuffs.A circle with words I didn't understand appeared,then she pulled out a red gauntlet with a green orb inside.I nodded and ran in punching and throwing elements at all the thieves.I looked at the side of me to see her punching into them and borrowing their guns every few times."Hold them off,"she said noticing I was watching her while pummeling the thieves,"I'm gonna finish them with one shot!" Listening to her,I took over surrounding the majority of them in a square box made out of earth then poured water inside and then shot lightning,shocking everyone inside.While fighting all I heard was boost being said repeatedly and somehow that triggered why the gauntlet looked so familiar.Just when I began to remember she shouted,"Move!" I fell to the floor and then heard the words"Dragon Shot!" then an explosion."Issei the demon lord's gauntlet?!?"I shouted a bit louder than I should have while my mouth hung open due to the damage she did."Yes it is,I have a power that can summon any weapon as long as I know about it and have enough energy to wield it,"she responded.I turned around to see her changing her top.I stood there watching her upper body trying to find out what those things (You damn well know what I'm talking about) were there for.She noticed me staring and punched me shouting"Stop staring you Perv!" "What the hell did you punch me for!?!" I stated."You see now that just adds another reason why you have to help me!"she responded."With what?"I asked and she immediately responded with"Saving Natsu!"."The hell is a Natsu?!?"
Natsu's POV
I woke up in a dark place to see myself surrounded by guards then a familiar voice saying,"Hello,Natsu!"