Saving Natsu

While walking towards where she speculated Natsu to be my curiosity couldn't hold anymore."So um why do you want to save Natsu badly?"I asked."It's not that I want to save him I just want to kill his kidnapper,Jallal!"she responded."Jallal?"I asked."Yes Jallal his bounty is $900000,I'm a bounty hunter so getting his  head is what I'm looking forward to.Eventually we reached to the cave which was heavily guarded with people in red cloaks."Alright,I know you like to fight and all but we have to get in with stealth.....?"she trailed off noticing I wasn't there.I blasted fire in ones face then sucked a few into the ground.Some of them had powers so every now and then dodging was a definite thing that I had to do.As one was about to jump on me,I heard a gunshot and saw the girl with a sniper in her hand.She then reformed it turning it into a machine gun and jumped out shooting.I engulfed my right hand in stone in the shape of a sword and ran towards the enemies.I used my eye slowing down everything and dodged some long range attacks.Then I found a new feature of my eye,I looked at the girl and analyzed her moves.Speeding up time again she shot one and I jumped over her stabbing one into a tree.She realized that I knew her moves and threw grenades in the air.On queue I jumped knocking a grenade to each enemy blowing them up."Nice!"she shouted as I dropped to the ground.We walked into the cave right in mid speech while Jallal was saying something about revenge.Without hesitation she pulled out a sword out of a magic circle and ran towards him."Hey,I called dibs!"I shouted.She ignored me and went straight for the guy.I decided that the best thing would be to free Natsu.In the midst of her battle I melted his chains.He had a pinkish hair and beard,and although injured ran into battle grinning."Jallal!"he shouted,"any last words,because I have some for you,see you in hell!" Natsu then immediately breathed out fire shouting,(Just putting it out there I'm not really a big fan of fairy tail so if I say anything wrong correcting me would be nice)"Fire breathing dragons roar!"burning off Jallals black cloak."Hey Natsu!"I shouted."Yeah?"he responded."Would you mind if i borrowed your moves?" "Borrow my...." trailing him off I jumped over him and shouted "Fire dragon fist!"hitting Jallal back.Unexpectdly the girl fell back and placed a magic circle on the ground."You are about to go against Fairy Tail's finest!"she shouted,"good luck." Immediately a group of people appeared and motioned for us to go with Natsu."Guards!"Jallal shouted in fear causing an entire army of people to come,blocking the door.Some guy without a shirt froze them and told us to go.We ran out finally escaping.