Prepare for War

I got up in what seemed like an infirmary and I saw that my wounds and the previous ones were fixed.As I turned I saw mirror head sitting on my bed."Your lucky Toph was nice enough to bring her doctors here!"he said."Is that some kind of dish?"I asked immediately regretting that question because it was only then I noticed I haven't eating for two days excluding how long I was unconscious.Immediately he raised his hand grinning and punched me stretching the bed downwards."Korra will come with your food and no Toph is actually someone even I'm afraid of!"he said laughing."One ow more ow question," I said "where are my clothes?" "ITS ONLY NOW YOU NOTICED,YOU LITERALLY FOUGHT US NAKED!!!"mirror head said spitting all over my face.
*Ten minute time skip*
While eating....
"So,why did you come here?" Korra asked,"it didn't seem like it was to fight." "Oh right I almost forgot,their are scientist coming to capture you,you have to get out of here!"I stated.They looked at me a with a bit of depression in their eyes."Sorry,but we can't the fact that their hasn't been one single Avatar after us is evident enough we can't leave."Korra replied."Well then you can train me!"I exclaimed."I must admit you fought well but did you forget how you screamed like a baby?"mirror head replied.(Funny how he doesn't know i call him mirror head)
"Well if so,I'll just force you to train me by fighting you😀"
Three months later....
Finally I wore something other than a boxers.I put on a long sleeve shirt and three quarter jeans."All units,get ready!"the commander of the army said.As I stepped into the front next to Aang,sorry, *mirror head* we looked forward seeing an army with tanks,guns warbots and more.But what caused fear in the avatars hearts was,the leader of the fire nation.