The Quarter Finalists

Nia's POV
Although I saw Jay get destroyed I ran in pulling out the Excalibur from SAO2 and began slicing away.Carl easily dodged my hits but got surprised when I spawned a gun shooting him.The most it probably did was tickle as it was only then I noticed it was a robot.It began shooting at me and I deflected the blast leaving holes everywhere on the battlefield.
Jay's POV
As I effortlessly parried the thief's stab I elbowed him in the stomach and ran back towards the guy with flames engulfed in my hands.I helped Nia by sinking him in the earth then I jumped over him allowing Nia to shoot him.Although it did nothing except get it pissed and destroy the ground underneath running towards me.A few random people ran in trying to steal the fame but were blasted away some of them dead.Just then more robots that seemed weaker appeared."Alright this is the last time we'll team up okay?"I said a bit nervous.She nodded and we both ran in, they began shooting and I created a wall of stone.Nia jumped over and created a RPG shooting and destroying a few of them.I changed the earth shield into tiny needles and began destroying them.We eventually began shooting the other opponents while destroying the robots but didn't stop until Carl was the last person. We were about to attack him when we heard a buzzer,stopping ourselves."W wow we have some powerful people this year!" the commentator said,"the following are the people in the quarter finals:Jay the unknown,Nia the bounty hunter,Alex the Jinchuuriki,Metal Lee the Taijutsu Master,Cyrus the Master of Lightning,Bronze the Armored Pirate,The Fastest Person in the world and she didn't give us her name and finally Godd the.....what kind of name is this ,alright umm...Godd the Devil!" I looked around seeing the remaining people.Only one of them surprisingly keened my interest.He had white Gaara styled hair,a Sasuke nose and seemed to be allergic to smiling.His energy was exploding and began to give me chills."The first match Jay vs The Fast Girl!"the commentator shouted,"all other contestants to the spectating pavilion!" Although I thought we should have gotten a break,I clenched my fist preparing for the fight.