Jay vs Alex

The crowd began to cheer as I walked towards him, even Cyrus made a sly grin and as I carried Nia's motionless body to Metal Lee he motioned for me to make sure and beat him.As if my emotions was the source of my power,as I looked at him my aura got even bigger and more destructive sending ripples in the air.

"Begin!" the commentator shouted and immediately I sped straight to him and kicked him in his face causing and implant on his face.Instead of going flying though he turned his head my foot still on his face and smiled."You seem stronger than the last one!" he shouted before holding my leg and swinging me away.I caught my step and ran back in reappearing behind him and shouted "Fire dragon fist!" connecting it to his chest blasting him off.He used his hands to keep his balance and without hesitation I continued running towards him."Fire style,phoenix homing missiles!" were the words I heard and was then surrounded by fire balls.

Immediately everything slowed down and I rotated myself sending water at every fire ball.As time came back to normal I mixed the steam with air creating tiny shurikens and sent them at him.He dodged all except the last which grazed his face.Pissing him off he shot a barrage of the explosive black orbs.I dodged some but was eventually overwhelmed as they started to hit me and I flew to the side of the ring.Although injured I ran back towards him and began punching away.He grinned while hitting away all of them and kicked me in my stomach and repeatedly punching me.I faked a fall to the floor then knocked his feet off balanced making him fall and jumped up creating a stone gauntlet unto my hand and hit him further into the ground.Thinking he was unconscious I let the gauntlet fade away (Oh ho ho see what I did there, suck it Thanos!)but surprisingly he got back up engulfing himself in a red cloak once again and ran towards me with incredible speed.Luckily I saw it coming as he pulled out his sword and tried to stab me,I held unto it and kneed him in his stomach sending him flying again."Time to end this!"he said frustrated,"Vacuum Cannon,complete tailed beast bomb!" On those words he shot another small black orb and then shot the word that I literally just learned tailed beast bombs,making the small orb suck the bombs together combining them into a deadly force."I guess this is the climax then!"I shouted,"Atomic Phoenix!"and on my words the same move I did before formed again.As we sent our moves at each other the crowd went into an outburst.In sync with the explosion."The winner is!"