Battle Continuation

As he punched towards Aang I kicked him in his stomach sending him into buildings.I motioned to Aang to evacuate the villagers while I fight.As Aang put them in a water bubble and slowly faded into the distance I focused my eyes unto my opponent and realised how fudged I was.He just had a few dents and scratches on his suit while, I had a broken arm which was the hand that I had Danzo's eyes on plus I couldn't do jutsus.That's when I got an idea that will not only destroy the village but probably kill me if I don't get it right.So firstly..... "WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP BEING A SMARTASS AND FIGHT ME!!!?!!!" I sighed and ran towards him fighting with mostly my legs. He dodged all my kicks pushing me back then jumped and rammed his fist into my stomach.I then engulfed myself in a giant stone body, standing up and making him fall.He immediately did the same thing just out of fire and our fight continued I punched his face and it went right through burning my hand. "You are going down!" he said grinning through his giant suit. " Trust me what I'm going to do will literally feel like hell! "I replied dodging a punch from him and punching his chest where his real body was punching him out of his flaming suit.I jumped out of mine and we began fighting in the air with me smacking into his stomach and due to the momentum destroyed some of his armor.He punched me in my face and tried to kick me.I dodged and pinned his hands on his back making him take most of the impact destroying piece of the helmet on his face.I jumped off of him making him sink into the earth until only his head could be seen."Hey God,remembered when I said it will literally feel like hell?"I asked and without allowing him to respond I continued,"next time pay attention😊"and on those words I raised my hand and lowered it.Mr.God seemed confused but,it was short lived as the clouds began to separate creating a circular hole and then a ball with a mixture earth and fire fell coming towards us.Immediately he began to struggle trying to get out.I soaked the ground making it harder for him to get out then I began talking in my mind."Alright upgraded eye thing,please just use the Danzo move on my eye just this once!"I begged to my eye.After my request once again my eye began keener and as soon as it did the meteor hit.