#2 Maxim

Maxim is the older brother of the Darkovs. He is the one who manages all their property and inheritance. This man is the more responsible member of the family and he's 35 years old.

Maxim is very tall and imposing, with black hair and blue violet eyes. He is a very nice-looking man, no doubt. Big news: He's not a vampire!

But of course he has inherited from the family some unusual tastes that make him eccentric. What he loves the most is his family. And he loves them with all his strength. They're always united.

Maxim was 29 years old when his parents died and swore to himself that there was never going to be anyone else to take care of his brother and sister. But with so many responsibilities demanding his attention, he needs help now. Especially because his younger brother is a headache. A bad influence on his sister.

After the accident of his parents, Maxim tryed to isolate his family. He hates to have his privacy violated, so he only has a butler with him.

Pavel had been a butler to his grandparents and his parents, yes ... he is very old, but unable to put the family in danger. There is no one as trustworthy as him.

It is a huge risk to hire a girl to help the princess. Maxim wanted a nice old lady to live with them. But on Pavel's advice, he would hire a young girl. This isn't easy. The reason? His brother, of course. Near him, anyone who wears skirt is a target, a prey, a snack. How horrible!

He scolds himself. But he know it is true. His brother is undoubtedly very dangerous to the girls. There, in the palace, newly restored to be a museum, thousands of girls are hoping to be chosen lady in waiting for the princess, but to his own thoughts, Maxim knows that they want to be chosen to be Dominic's lady.