#11 Plot against Dominic

Dominic waits in the hall for the girls. He wanders from side to side. Maxim is with him and looks at his brother impressed by his silence. Seeming to guess Maxim's thoughts, Dominic justifies:

"Bet."

He doesn't even need to say another word. Maxim knows how proud his brother is and how he never have lost a bet.

"The girls say they ate together this morning. I ate alone. Where were you? Never mind! I don't wanna know..." Maxim is waiting for the girls just like the younger prince.

They all agreed that Dominic would take the girls to college, but then they'd drive in separate cars. Dominic likes his freedom and Milenka asked the older brother to go on a bus to meet more people.

Dominic is getting saturated because of the waiting so stops moving. As soon as he does, he does not believe his eyes, Melissa is stunning. With a mini skirt, a tight shirt, high heels and a dazzling make-up. She goes down the stairs with ease while Milenka is in the elevator taking pictures of the brothers.
Melissa approaches Dominic and shows him her neck:

"What do you think about my new perfume? Is it delicious?"

Dominic seems to be in pain and bites his index finger to say nothing.
Maxim, who is also astonished, just opens the door and lets out the ladies who say:

"What a gentleman!"

Maxim puts his hand on his brother's shoulder and wishes:

"Good luck!"

Dominic leaves the mansion and heads toward the car. It had rained during the night and everything was wet. Then Milly pointed to a puddle on the floor and Melissa winked at her.

"Dominic!"

He hits his head in the car. He wants to say that he loves to hear her say his name, but he restrains himself. He looks over the vehicle.

"There's a huge pool in front of the door ... I do not want to get my legs wet. I can get sick, right?" Melissa pouts.

Dominic watches the girl's perfect legs and sighs. Goes to the door and opens it, takes the girl in his arms and places her gently in the car. He does the same with his sister who really needs help with the wheelchair.
He enters his car and realizes that it is a mistake to be near Melissa and her perfume. She is cross-legged and wears her mini skirt with sensuality.
He bangs his head on the steering wheel several times purposefully and they laugh.
Then Melissa approaches him and he is crazy with her fragrance.

"You look lovely today! I love the badboy look with the cap turned back. So sexy, my dear prince!"

He looks at her pleadingly and seems to be begging for help to someone in heaven.

"Oh no! I dropped my phone, can you get it? Please!"
Melissa knows how to play the role of empty maiden, because she had unfortunately lived with many over the years.

Dominic bends down to pick it up and hands it to her, she sees a different look on him. A look she knows and a look that makes her not knowing what to say or do.

Milenka thinks something is odd because Melissa stops the plan and ten minutes later, when they leave the car, Milenka winks at her companion to continue tormenting her brother.

"Ooops. I apologize ... But I forgot something very important at home." Pretends the redhead.

"What?" Dominic seems to scream.

The girls celebrate and he stands there with a defeated face.

"I won the bet!!! I'm sorry, good prince. Our date will have to wait eternally."

Melissa blows him a kiss with her hand and they both disappear into the Campus. He just stands there watching them. And a part of him is relieved to have lost for the first time.
...

The university is huge! The two girls are lost in between people and countless rooms. There is no sign of Dominic to help them. Melissa smiles when she sees Sara in the distance. She waves and introduces Milenka.

At first, Sara doesn't seem pleased to meet one of the Darkovs, but then feels a little pity for the girl in the wheelchair. Mark is also studying there! And Melissa feels happy to see Milenka and Mark together again. Melissa leaves them alone and goes to explore the library.

It is a quiet, beautiful place. Of course the Darkov's library is more imposing, but a place like that on a university was undoubtedly good. She is investigating a corner when is suddenly pulled back to face Dominic again.

"You, again?"

"I noticed you no longer have sexy clothes."

"It is true. I'm not the type of person who likes to be almost naked all the time. It was an outfit for your failed bet."

He doesn't respond and looks into her eyes intensely, in fact, this time she does the same. The special eyes. A green and one hazel staring at her without blinking.

"Are we playing the game of who blinks first lose?" She smiles.

He approaches her enough to be able to kiss her with a gesture, which makes her feel some warmth and then he moves away.

"I love our games. It was fun. On this pace, you'll be my favorite toy ever."

For an instant she looks sad and asks:

"Are you just kidding all the time? Don't you never take anything seriously?"

"I take my jokes seriously. I take it very seriously to kiss you one day."

"I already realized that you're a lost case."

She is leaving, but he stops her with a gesture. With a certain sincerity he says:

"Do not give up on me, Mel. Please. We do not know if I'm lost forever. I ... "
He closes his eyes and lets go of her arm softly. He disappears without saying anything, leaving the girl with some doubts.

*****
Do you think Dominic is lost forever? 😔