Chapter 1: Party Crashers

"They want to celebrate MY downfall?!" Sheila asks enraged as Lewal, Ray, and she watch the parades the people of Quell hold. "Are the soldiers planted in the crowd?" Ray asks ignoring Sheila. "They are, sir." Lewal says. "Shall we commence the attack?" Sheila and Lewal ask. "Not yet, let's wait a little bit." Ray says observing the alleyways and exits from the street the parades are on.

"You know, this is the 20th time we've done this and it still doesn't get old." George says as the trio waves at the crowds. "You're right." Ben and Skyler say as they wave as well. "Honestly, I think the downfall of Sheila was the best and worst thing for the empire." George says. "Why's that?" Ben asks curiously. "Well, Sheila was the reason we conquered the stars. At least the 33 planets and seven solar systems." George explains. "I see your point, but I disagree. She's the reason we were weak when that blast hit us. If we focused more on defense then we would've been ready for it." Skyler says disagreeing. "Whatever, doesn't matter how we feel. She's gone either way." Ben says. "True that." George and Skyler say as their float arrives at the Quell capital building. The building was a round dome that's nine stories tall. The glass is pure gold and there are shield generators protecting the dome itself. The shields are much stronger than anything the Planetary Alliance has to offer. There's 75 stairs and a 50 feet long podium outside the north, south, east, and west entrances. The float arrives at the north one and the trio walk up to the podium. "We're glad to be here, again." George says grabbing the microphone before Ben and Skyler have a chance to. "It's our greatest honor to stand in front of you all today and be thanked for our acts of heroism." Ben says into the microphone as he grabs it out of George's hands. "It is indeed." Skyler says stealing the microphone.

"How about now?" Sheila asks. "Alright, fine." Ray says as Sheila tells all units to attack.

The crowds scatter as Ray's forces start shooting into the sky and at civilians. Quell soldiers run into save the crowd. Grotians use their special eyesight to see into closed stores to make sure there's no one hiding in the darkness, luckily there isn't. Sheila's fleet arrives and multiple Walkers are sent down from the fleet. Grotian ships move in to intercept Sheila's fleet. The Walkers are now much more powerful. They've been outfitted with Quell weaponry, armor, and shields. Quell soldiers with more armor show up to attempt to take down a Walker. Quell armor is gold with black accent markings. It has spikes on the shoulders and is made of a metal known as Grotianium, it's stronger than titanium and only found on Grotia. The Walker's shields are lowered, but it still beats all of the Quell soldiers.

Ben, George, and Skyler run home through the chaos and grab their armor and weapons. Quell weapons are mostly spears with an energy orb at the end that explodes into projectile damage when it's slammed into the ground, it does take a few minutes to recharge, however. There are a few guns, but are only used by the elite guard. "Saving the empire again?" Ben asks. "Yeah, I guess we are." George says as the trio kick down their door and start shooting at Rodger Victorian soldiers.