Chapter 6: Retreat From The Generator

As The Conqueror crashed into the Dome, George and Lucine were still attempting to reclaim the shield generator. "Just great!" Lucine says pointing to the Dome. "What Now?" George asks. "I think we head to Holt's message and go to the enemy base." Lucine suggests. "That's not happening." Sheila says as she and an army of Victorian soldiers flank George and Lucine. There aren't many Quell soldiers left. There's about five, armed with A-Class plasma rifles. It's a full auto, golden, 2018 Earth hunting rifle, with neon red accents firing 3,200° Farenheit. The Victorian soldiers are armed with A-Class rocket launchers, 2027 Earth RPGs firing 50,000° Farenheit rockets, A-Class plasma rifles, and B-class shotguns.

The Quell soldiers have Mark III combat armor on. It's the standard issue golden with neon red accents and covers the entire body, the helmet is the same and has a black, transparent visor over the face. The Victorian soldiers are wearing the same thing, except silver with neon green accents. "Surrender." Sheila says as she shoots one of the remaining soldiers in the head. Lucine stands up. "How about, no." Lucine says as she presses a button on her helmet. The button calls in her personal spaceship that rams the building they're in. It's the last skyscraper that's standing in Jiltren. The rest were destroyed by the impact of The Conqueror and The Supremacy or by invading Victorian forces. The Dome is mostly intact, but it's center and north side are completely destroyed. The east, south, and west have taken minor damage. Lewal is being guarded by two soldiers, they died in the impact, but Lewal survived the impact. His cell only took minor damage, but not a lot of damage, so Lewal can't escape.

The ship was made of scrap metal, so it was multiple colors in random spots all over the ship. The cockpit has enough space for two people, and the cockpit is connected to a room with tons of chairs and shelves with board games should the need arise. "Pups, attack!" Lucine orders as the ship obeys and two miniguns drop from below the cockpit and open fire on Sheila and her army. "What are we doing?! Let's go!" George yells as the Quell soldiers run out of the building. The ship stays back for a few minutes and later returns to Lucine when everyone got close to the Dome. "This is my ship, I call her pups." Lucine says. "Cool." George says a bit confused. Lucine, George, and the remaining soldiers board the ship and head to the enemy base. 

Sheila attempts to chase down the ship, but ultimately finds herself at the Dome. "Isn't Lewal here?" Sheila asks Ray over a com-link. "At the Dome? Yes." Ray responds. "I'll find him." Sheila says as she enters the Dome from the south side. She finds Lewal in the east side. "You going to let me out?" Lewal asks. "Nope." Sheila says as she shoots him in the head.

She walks over to the president's office, which used to be her office, and boots up her old computer. "Activate Project Trojan, and upload Lewal.Exe." Sheila says. A panel opens from the floor and a robot that looks exactly like Lewal pops up. "Thanks for the rescue." Lewal says with no recollection of being shot.