Chapter 5: Admiral Photon

Photon's fleet opened fire on Lewal's flagship. It's shields and firepower are insignificant compared to a frigate in Photon's army. However, the ramming power and speed of the flagship are better than almost any ship in the Planetary Alliance and Quell Empire. The flagship goes into ramming speed and plows through multiple frigates and battle cruisers, destroying them all instantly. The flagship took little to no damage. As the flagship got closer to Photon's command ship, they could see clearly what the ship looked liked. It was long and narrow, it had a large ram in the front that was almost as big as the ship itself, and it was darker than the night sky. 

"Parker, fire all weapons on the ram!" Photon orders as the flagship's name comes into view. The Supremacy. A ship that used to be under control of Photon. Humans from Quell live for almost a millennia, and because of their age, they can quickly progress through technology. A few hundred years ago, when Sheila first rose to power, The Supremacy was Photon's ship. At the time, Quell just achieved space travel, so the ship was small which made it faster. Ships of the time were meant to ram into enemy ships, should the need arise. Over time, 'ram' class ships would be made obsolete. Sheila was unwilling to discard hundreds upon thousands of ships, so she secretly sent them to another star system. After Reston, she recovered all the ships she possibly could and proceeded to attack Quell for the Rodgers Victorian.

"It can't be..." Photon says in shock as The Supremacy's shields go down. Photon orders his entire fleet to fire upon The Supremacy, but it's too late. The Supremacy makes contact with Photon's ship, The Conqueror, and both ships sustain heavy damage. The Conqueror is swarmed by soldiers that boarded the ship. Quell soldiers had little time to recover and react to the Victorian soldiers that were already ready for that fight. The ship was almost in enemy hands. Parker and Photon grabs guns and activate blast doors in all sectors that were in enemy hands. All Quell soldiers retreated to the bridge under Photon's orders. When all the soldiers gathered Photon opened the air locks in an attempt to kill all of the Victorian soldiers. The Victorian soldiers activated their mag-boots, standard issue boots that prevented the wearer from being launched out of a ship when the airlock is broken. Some soldiers' boots malfunctioned and they were sent into the cold vacuum of space. The rest lost all equipment to open the blast doors with. The Supremacy backs up and fires a few shots at blast doors. Since all the Quell soldiers were at the bridge none of them died on the initial blast. The ship's oxygen generators were disabled, and all the blast doors were destroyed. The Conqueror was almost 50 kilometers long, but it has been reduced to three kilometers because of one ram from The Supremacy.

Victorian soldiers rushed to the bridge as fast as they could. Quell soldiers rushed to the Victorian soldiers as well. Both forces met one kilometer away from the bridge. It was utter chaos. Victorian soldiers were targeting the helmets of the Quell soldiers. One by one their heads imploded due to the lack of oxygen. Some oxygen tanks ran empty during the fight, and the soldier died soon after. The Victorian soldiers had standard issue equipment, but the Quell soldiers weren't expecting the attack, so they had little to no oxygen tanks or space suits. Almost one hundred Victorian soldiers survived the battle, all the Quell soldiers died gruesome deaths. Parker was disgusted on how people from Quell could've joined such a radical empire. Photon and Parker stood at the bridge entrance and prepared for a fight. "It was an honor serving with you." Photon says. "The honor is all mine." Parker says as the two embrace each other as if they were brothers. 

The remaining ships in Photon's fleet opened fire on The Supremacy. Since it's shields were down, it quickly was destroyed. Due to the fact the fleets are within Quell's atmosphere, both ships started falling towards the surface. The Supremacy was predicted to land in the outskirts of capital city, and The Conqueror was predicted to land on the Dome. As the fleet celebrated their victory against The Supremacy and mourned the loss of The Conqueror and Grand-Admiral Photon, who is presumed dead by the Quell fleet, the remaining five thousand ram class Quell ships arrive and destroy the remaining Quell ships. Photon and Parker notice this from the bridge's windows. "Oh my god." Parker said said as the two looked out in terror. The Victorian soldiers arrive and one starts shooting, but misses. Photon and Parker turn around and start shooting at the Victorian soldiers. The guns they are using are B-Class, A- Class being the best and Z-Class being the worst, plasma shotguns. They look like a 2017 Earth shotgun, but instead of having a grey color scheme, it is gold and has neon red accents. The bullets aren't like modern day Reston, Earth, and Zaleth lasers, they are ten times as hotter (one thousand degrees Fahrenheit) and are gold instead of blue, green, and red. Victorian soldiers are using D-Class plasma assault rifles or G-Class plasma shotguns. A G-Class plasma shotgun's bullets are just two hundred degrees Fahrenheit instead of one thousand. A D-Class assault rifle looks similar to a 2017 Reston assault rifle, but is once again gold with red accents and it's bullets are only five hundred degrees Fahrenheit. 

"We got the better weapons." Parker says optimistically as the ship gets hotter the closer they get to the surface. "Sure do." Photon says as he shoots a few more Victorian soldiers. The duo is able to hold off the Victorian soldiers until they reach the stratosphere of Quell, which is 60 kilometers instead of 20 because Quell is three times as big as Earth. The ship gets too hot for anyone to remain on board. Photon and Parker quickly get to the escape pods and leave the ship as it crashes into the Dome. The escape pods land near the Supremacy's crash site, just a few miles away. "The Dome's gone." Parker says in terror as he sees the smoke rise from the center of Jiltren City. "Let's just go meet up with general Holt and hope that he wasn't at the Dome when The Conqueror crashed." Photon says as they step out of the escape pod and look upon the once green meadows of Jiltren City's outskirts. "And beat the ever living fuck out of the Rodgers Victorian." Photon says angrily as the duo head towards the Victorian's base of operations.