Epilogue

~One year later, Unknown~

"So, this is the system that killed the strongest force we had?" A loud, deep voice asks itself. The creature observes Zaleth. It is getting closer to Zaleth by the minute. "Theodore, your force will have it's vengeance." The voice says as a tentacle grabs a planets and cuts it in half. "Feast, my combat forms. The Hive will have it's vengeance." A Star-mind says loudly. The star-mind is a star sized hivemind that has an entire solar system of Planet sized hiveminds, starships, and lifeforms infected and under it's very command. The planet is infected quickly. It has no life, and it's only a desert planet. "Good luck, Zaleth. Good luck, Milky Way. The Hive galaxy strikes." The star-mind says as it speeds up it's approach.

~Elsewhere, unknown~

"The Hive galaxy makes it move?" A human female asks as it observes the Milky Way through a telescope. "It does." A robot, her size, answers. "Well then, shall we make our approach?" The female asks. "We should wait until the Hive are taken care of. We will also have to worry about the time travelers." The robot answers. "Clyde, it's going to be alright. After all, I, The Architect, can't lose to these primitives." The Architect says as she focuses her telescope on the Andromeda galaxy. "And them, the humans of Marsune, they won't stand a chance." The Architect says. 

~Between universes, The deity's palace~

"Has the syndicate made it's move?" The deity asks a time anomaly deity. "Not yet." The time anomaly deity answers. "What about the Hive galaxy?" The deity asks. "They're almost at Zaleth." The time anomaly deity answers. "Alright, I have no need of you anymore." The deity says as he erases the time anomaly from existence. The deity gets up from his palace and looks at all the universes. "Robot syndicate, conquerors of a universe. All things must have balance." The deity says as he makes a universe very similar to the robot syndicate universe, but instead there's no life in it.