Chapter 3: Defend the Dome Part One

A large Victorian army is marching towards the Dome. General Holt is in charge of making sure the Dome doesn't fall into enemy hands. Lucine and Skyler are running an operation to reclaim the shield generator for the Dome. Lewal is leading the Victorian forces marching towards the Dome. They have ten Walkers, 50 tanks, and 100 thousand soldiers. Holt has 200 soldiers and the Dome's defense system. The Dome has 500 Mark IV planetary bombardment cannons and over a thousand missle turrets. "George, how are we going to win?" Ben asks as they Victorian army approaches. "Holt has a plan." George answers as he looks at Holt who is fixing a Quell mech. A Quell mech is almost ten times as powerful as a Galaxaver 2.0.

"How long till the mech is ready?" Holt asks. "A few more hours, sir." A Grotian soldier answers. "Alright." Holt says worried.

"Open fire!" Lewal yells as he fires at Quell forces. The tanks, walkers, and soldiers fire upon the shield. "Hold the line!" Holt orders as Quell soldiers open fire on Victorian forces. The Victorian weapons are from the Reston base, so they aren't as efficient as Quell weapons. Victorian soldiers die quickly. The shield is still holding up well, but it's as red as a tomato. "Hold the line!" Holt yells even louder. The Dome's P.B.Cs open fire on Victorian Walkers and tanks. The tanks and Walkers take out a ton of soldiers when they explode. The last Walker takes a shot at the shield. The shield lowers and Victorian soldiers charge at Quell forces. The Victorian army takes out almost half of Holt's forces. Holt, George, and Ben retreat into the Dome and turn on all the remaining defenses.

Lewal has his soldiers take cover in surrounding skyscrapers. "What's the status on the mech?" Holt asks. "It's ready, sir." The soldier from earlier answers. "Time to get to work." Holt says as he gets into the mech.