Chapter 13: Breakout

~One year since Sheila has abandoned Grotia~

In the past year, the Quell Empire - Planetary Regime war has started. Lucine has successfully taken back Quell and a planet called Quirton. Quirton is the Quell Empire's third most valuable planet. Currently, Sheila is focusing on reclaiming Quirton. Lewal, Brandon, and Jtarcia are Sheila's top generals. Photon has remained with Sheila for the past year. Lucine, on the other hand, is focusing on keeping Quirton. Her top generals, Parker, Jessica, Holt, Skyler, and Ben, don't have their forces stationed on Quirton, instead they are running a counter attack on Celestial.

~One year ago, Quell~

"Hold on, Jess, let me explain!" Tony shouts terrified as Jessica walks towards him with a gun in her hand. "Mom, stop!" John begs. "What John said!" Jasmine shouts. "That son of a bitch has put you into harms way for the last time!" Jessica shouts. "Originally I was going to do this alone! They followed me!" Tony shouts trying to defend himself. "What?" Jessica asks confused. Tony repeats himself. "Is he lying?" Jessica asks angrily and turning towards John and Jasmine. "No, he's not." John and Jasmine say while lowering their heads. "You're grounded, both of you." Jessica says. John and Jasmine go to Jessica's ship and the three head back to Zaleth.

"What about me?" Tony asks knowing none of them can her him. He stares at the sky for a bit and then continues his ship repairs.

~Present day, Earth~

"I have enlisted the help of a special crew to help with your escape." Lewal says during a visit with Ray. "That's good, thank you." Ray says. "The war is going as planned. In fact, there's been an interesting development." Lewal says. "What's that?" Ray asks intrigued. "Sheila has released Brandon, Jtarcia, and I from her command. We can do what we want, but we have decided to stay with Sheila for now. Personally, I believe Jtarcia is going to betray Sheila at one point." Lewal explains. "That is an interesting development. From what you've told me, she's gone soft for that admiral boyfriend of hers." Ray says disgusted. "Now's the perfect, and possibly only, time we can overthrow her." Lewal points out. "Who's the captain of the crew you've hired?" Ray asks. "His name is Tony." Lewal says knowing Ray won't like that. "God dammit, Lewal." Ray says disappointed. 

"Visiting time is up!" A guard shouts as he forces Ray out of the visitor's room and back to his cell. In his cell, Ray prepares for his escape. 

The prison was moved to a space station, roughly half the size of Celestial. Tony is considered a traitor for his actions one year ago. He's also hired a newbie into crew, the "newbie" has tons of combat experience, but Tony calls him a newbie. "Why does everyone here have a name that starts with 'J'?" Tony asks annoyed. "You hired us!" Jacob "The Newbie" Melbourne shouts to defend himself while he shoots at prison turrets. "Shut up Newbie!" John shouts. "Yeah, Newbie!" Jasmine shouts. Tony has installed a third turret, that way all three of his crew members can shoot at enemy fighters. "How much is the pay for this?" Jacob asks. "A few trillion Regime credits." Tony says nonchalantly. "What?!" Jacob, John, and Jasmine ask very loudly and shocked. "Yep, a few trillion Regime credits." Tony says. The crew picks their jaws up and fires on a bridge keeping the two halves of the prison together. The bridge falls apart quickly and the two halves of the prison start floating towards Trite. 

"Focus fire on the generators!" Tony orders. "Got it, captain!" Jacob says jokingly. "Not funny." Jasmine and John say. "Stupid kids." Jacob thinks to himself, even though he knows John and Jasmine are 20. Jacob, John, and Jasmine take out the generators and Tony starts piloting the ship towards the hangers. 

Ray uses the power outages as an opportunity. He uses the bolt cutters he stole from a guard a few months back to break the door open. He knocks out a nearby guard and steals his A-Class Quell Rifle and Mark IV Quell armor. Ray makes his way to Lewal, who is waiting in the hanger with Tony. "That was pretty easy." Ray says taking the armor off. "Sorry, bud, I was payed to do this." Tony says as he fires his A-Class Quell Pistol at Ray. Ray blocks it with his chest plate, which is luckily in his hands still. "What?!" Ray asks furiously. "Turns out he ways payed another trillion Regime credits to kill you. He did break you out, so he got the two trillion from me." Lewal says. "Boy, that Sheila, she sure wants you dead." Tony says as he fires another shot. Ray blocks the shot and runs at Tony. Ray throws the chest plate at Tony and knocks him out by smacking him in the face with Ray's rifle. 

"We'll take the Regime ship." Ray says as him and Lewal steal a Regime starfighter. John, Jasmine, and Jacob bring Tony onto the ship and wait for him to regain consciousness.

"Welcome to Celestial, Ray." Lewal says as the two arrive at Celestial before the Quell Empire's forces arrive. "Alright, let's go kill Sheila." Ray says while the two step out of the ship. They're greeted by Jtarcia and Brandon. "What are you doing?" Brandon asks noticing how Ray doesn't have constraints. "Killing your boss." Ray says as he shoots Jtarcia in head. "Don't engage, Brandon." Lewal says as Brandon rushes to Jtarcia's aid. 

Brandon activates the alarm after bringing Jtarcia's body to the morgue. "Hey, Sheila, there's been a break in." Photon says when he receives the alarm. "What?! Who?!" Sheila asks shocked. "Ray and Lewal." Photon says as the door is blown down. "Hello, partner." Ray says angrily and aiming his rifle at her.

"Hey, old man." Jasmine says smiling as Tony wakes up. "Where's Ray?" Tony asks angrily. "He probably went to Celestial." Jacob says as he turns a page in his book. "Then we're going there!" Tony says optimistically. "Oh god." John says worried.