Loops In Time

" Huff... Puff..... Get away from me! "

" We need to go faster! Hiyah! "
" I need to call for help! I need to find the Princes! " he typed in the coordinates of the princes and teleported out.

" What?! Where did he go! "

" Master, I believe he has gone to ask for help. "

" Who did he call for help? "

" The seven princes from Earth, sir. "

" WHAT?! We need to catch him before he can get to them! Teleport us to the theur coordinates now, computer! "

" Yes, master! "

Cyclone P.O.V

" We're back! " the twins said as they opened the door. Fang, Gopal and the girls were there.

" How did the mission go? " Yaya asked us.

" It went perfectly. We managed to save that frog from being eaten, again, " Quake said.

" You guys must be very tired, " Ying said. Gopal looked at her.

" Dey, they are the strongest people T.A.P.O.P.S have. They can never be tired! " he said. My brothers and I laughed as we sat down with them. I noticed something in Leaf's hands.

" Leaf, where did you get that plant? " I asked. Leaf looked at me, and smiled nervously.

" Um.. I found it on the planet we went for the mission. It looked withered, but it can still grow. So, I thought...... " he said.

" Forgive him, please. He just felt bad for the plant, and wanted to take care of it, " Solar said, hugging Leaf. I looked at Quake and Thunder.

" Alright. We will let you off this time, but there shall not be a next time, okay? " Thunder said. Leaf and Solar's face lit up.

" Yes! Thank you, Thunder! " Solar said. Leaf took his hand.

" Come on, Solar. Let's plant it in our room! Quake, can you help us too? " Leaf said excitedly. Quake smiled and got up.

" Of course. Let's go, " he said. The three went out the door. I giggled a little.

" Leaf and Solar are so cute sometimes. Actually, Leaf started acting like that when he fell into a tree and hit his head. Have you noticed? " I said.

" Blaze and I didn't notice. But, I'm sure Thunder did, " Ice said.

" I did. It was very lucky that he didn't lose any memories from the fall or hit, " Thunder said.

" Fang, we heard Kaizo is going back today? " Blaze said to Fang. Fang nodded.

" He is. He needs to finish his undercover mission at the enemy territory. He will be going back tonight, " he said.

" Right. We would like to say goodbye before he goes, " I said.

Tarung went into the room. We greeted him. " Hello, godfather. "

" Hello, everyone. How did the mission go? " he asked, sitting down with us.

" It was great. The frog has been retrieved into the cage, " I said.

" Good. Oh? Where are Quake, Leaf and Solar? " Tarung said, looking around for them.

" Ah, yes. Leaf brought home a plant he found on the planet, and wanted to help it grow. They went to our room to plant it, " Thunder said.

" What kind of plant is it? " Tarung asked. We shrugged.

" No idea. Maybe we will just have to wait and see, " I said.