Zalri

" A Zalri soldier.... " Cyclone huffed.

" How did they get here? " Quake said.

" No idea. But I'm getting them out of here, " Thunder said, his voice suddenly sounding dark. He took out his blade and ran to the storeroom.

" How! Why does he have his blade even now?! " Leaf said.

" Thunder! Wait! " Solar said, running after him. His brothers followed after. They made it to the storeroom, the door already opened.

They went inside, to see only pitch black. Solar did his job and lit himself up, they instantly saw something fly past them as he did.

" What was that? " Leaf said. Clanking and crashing could be heard further in the room, they ran in further to see what it was.

They saw Thunder and the Zalri soldier, blades on both their necks, ready to slice. But the two of them didn't look the slightest concerned.

" Why have you come here? " Thunder said.

" You tell me, " the soldier said. " I was sent to take something back, two things actually. One of them is standing in front of me right now. "

" I won't return to the Zalri army! " Thunder said, raising his voice a little. The Elfeans and Aaron came in suddenly.

" What's going on in here? " Luke said.
" Ah~ my second thing... " the soldier said. He pointed his hand at Aaron.
" You. " Aaron was startled.

Thunder looked at the Zalri soldier.
" Him? Why do you need him? He has nothing to do with you, " he said.

" That's where you're wrong, " the Zalri soldier said. " You See, Aaron has something he has never told you before. These other aliens know this, but you don't. "

" Is this true, Aaron? " Thunder asked. Aaron nodded in fear.

" Yes... Thunder... I'm... I'm half Zalri.. " he said, voice shaking. The Elfean princes were shocked, the earth princes were as well, Thunder kept a straight face.

He looked back at the soldier. Aaron expected him to turn Aaron over to the Zalri soldier. But was shocked when he didn't.

" Zalri or not, he's one of us. If it's between him or me, take your pick, " Thunder said.

" T.. Thunder... " Cyclone said. The Zalri soldier scoffed. He lowered his blade from Thunder's neck.

" You're lucky this time. But next time, I'm getting you both, " he said, and teleported away. Thunder lowered his blade as well, and clenched it.

He turned around, not facing the others. " Let's go back to the training hall, " he said. Archer wanted to call out to him, but was stopped by Luke.

Aaron didn't know what to think anymore. He definitely feared of this, he was afraid of everything now. What was everyone going to think of him now? A monster? An enemy? A traitor....

When they were in the training hall again, a sudden embrace wrapped around Aaron. Thunder was hugging him as tight as possible.