Aim and Shoot

They arrived back at base. Collin, Sheena and Zoey looked at the place with awe. Aaron didn't say much but Collin said he was impressed as well.

" You can make yourselves at home. My brothers and I are going to the training hall to meet with our sister now, so whoever wants to go along, you can, " Luke said.

Collin, Sheena and Zoey's faves lit up more. " Your sister? As in... Princess Lilian of Elfea? Are you serious? " Collin said. Luke nodded.

" Who would turn down an offer like that?! Let's go!! " Sheena said, skipping past them.

" Ah, wait! You'll get lost, Sheena! " Zoey said, running after her.

" Wait! You barely even know this place yet! " Leon and Simon said. They signaled their brothers to follow them, so they waved goodbye and followed.

Thunder let out a chuckle, then he felt his jacket being tugged. He looked to his side and saw Aaron's hand holding onto his jacket.

" Ah, Aaron! Sorry, Thunder. He gets attached to people easily, " Archer said, trying to pull Aaron away from Thunder.

" No, it's alright, " Thunder said. He bent down a little since Aaron was a little shorter than him. " Do you want to see us aim and shoot? "

Aaron's eyes twinkled. He nodded lightly. Thunder and his brothers smiled at his cuteness. " We'll take him to the other training hall. He seems to really like aiming and shooting, " Cyclone said.

" Okay then. Take care of him, okay? " Archer said.

" Will do! " Archer sighed as they walked away. He let out a small smile.

" Aaron really does like Thunder, doesn't he? " he said, then he walked off to find something to do.

Thunder and his brothers led Aaron to the training hall that was a little smaller than the other one, but it was still considered big. They led him inside, he looked around the mesmerizing arena.

" You have a weapon, Aaron? " Quake asked him. Aaron nodded and pulled out a small blade from the back of his fanny pack. " Looks solid. Give it a try on one of the dummies, " Cyclone said.
The dummies were made with high quality materials, and could be defeated if you have a hard and strong enough weapon. Aaron aimed for the dummy, and threw the blade. It went straight through the the head, and the dummy deactivated.

" Woah, that is one heck of a blade! " Blaze and Ice said.

Aaron took the blade from the wall that it was stuck to. He stroked it like it was a child of his. The brothers recognized the actions and looked at Thunder, who was doing the exact same thing without knowing.

" Well, you guys are like twins. You both really like your weapons, " Leaf said. Aaron and Thunder looked up from their weapons, and realized. Thunder smiled.

He aimed the weapon at one of the dummies and threw it. It was a perfect head shot. Doesn't get old, Thunder thought to himself. Aaron's eyes were twinkling even more, he took Thunder's blade. He looked at it.

" Amazing.... " Aaron said under his mask. It was soft, but was loud enough for them to hear. Thunder went over to him.