S.O.I and T.A.P.O.P.S Meet Up

They got back from Glacier Planet with SnowBot in their possessions. They didn't feel sick, but they did sneeze or sniffled a few times.

" The storm really took a whole on you, didn't it? " Kaizo said.

" That is half of it, we totally forgot about the snow monster that you didn't tell us about, " Solar said.
" Thunder almost got froze! "

" Ooh... You gotta stop getting yourself in danger, Thunder. I can't keep count of how many times you've almost died, " Kaizo said. Thunder scoffed but smiled after that.

" I'll be more careful, I promise. We have something to ask you guys? " he said.

" Sure, what is it? " Kaizo said. They told them what Vlad asked of them when they were in their base.

" That team you were talking to me about? Of course they can come. Just don't let them go in the restricted rooms, " Kaizo said. He leaned in closer to the brothers. " Can't trust anyone so easily, you know? "

The brothers nodded in understanding. " They can come whenever they want. In the meantime, get some rest. You need it, literally, " Kaizo said. The brothers saluted and went out the room.

Ice had to go to the Power Sphere station to put SnowBot in its station. Blaze, of course, went to accompany him while the rest of his brothers went back to the room.

Cyclone collapsed to the couch. He took a deep breath. " What... What a day.. " he huffed.

" I feel like we've been going on missions nonstop ever since Thunder came back.... " Leaf said. Thunder chuckled.

" Apologies if you were very tired out these day. Guess I didn't miss much during those 5 years, didn't I? You guys never experienced this before! " he said. His brothers laughed.

" Oh, no, you missed a bunch of stuff! " Solar said.

" Although we particularly spent almost most of the years trying to track you down, " Quake said.

Thunder's smile faded a little, and turned into a little smile of guilt. " I still feel guilty... I feel like I've wasted 5 years that would have been the best years of your lives. You spent those years trying to find me instead of living your lives happily.... What a horrible excuse of a brother I am... "

" That's not true at all, " Solar said.

" Yeah, we missed some parties or gatherings and such, but we didn't mind it at all, " Quake said.

" All we really cared about those 5 years was finding you and bringing you home safe. Nothing changed nor ruined our lives because of that, " Leaf said.

" And look where all the hard work got us. You're here now, standing before us, safe and unhurt. That's what makes us all happy, " Cyclone said.

Thunder was blushing pink at his brothers. " Besides, I don't think those years would have been great if you weren't there, " they heard Ice say at the door.

" Honestly, I think we'd be dead without you, " Blaze said. Thunder's smile returned.

" Thank you, " he said. His brothers smiled.