5:A toxic backstory

Antonio was one of my guy friends back in the first semester of sophomore year. He was Funny, Sweet and a chill guy. All of my friends told me that he had a crush on me which I thought was very cute, but at the same time, I knew that him and I wouldn't become a thing because he was a freshman and was a sophomore. I had feelings for him too but I couldn't really express it to him that much because I didn't want him to know that I liked him as well.

Later on, I learned a lot about his past from one of his exes that I was really good friends with. He played girls and messed around with their feelings, also relationships with him would only last like around two weeks. Then I realized what type of person he was.. an F-boy. I took note of what his ex-said and started to lose feelings for him.

Then, he started to act different, he started doing bad things like smoke and skip school. I knew that what he was doing was really bad and I couldn't hang around with a person like him, he was too toxic for me. So I told him straight up( well on the phone ) that I wanted to stop talking to him and he simply said me that he was too high to even care. So after that, I blocked him on all social media to avoid having contact with him. And from that day forward whenever I saw him, I just treated him like a stranger because I knew that he was bad for me; he was a cloud of negativity.

-
Anyways back to me face timing Chase

"What happened y/n?" Chase questioned curiously

" An old friend of mine just texted me... I don't even know how he got my phone number"

"Oh so it's a he," Chase said lifting one eyebrow

"Yea.. he wants to talk to me again but I don't think I can do that," I said still processing everything in my head.

"Why not? What did he do to make you not want to talk to him anymore?.. did he do something bad to you because I swear-"

"No" I interrupted

"He was just not a good person to be around with" I continued

"Oh okay.. in that case, don't talk to him because I bet he's just coming into your life again to give you mixed feelings and I don't want that happening to you... I don't want you to feel confused and lied to" he said straight up

"You know what... yea! Forget about him I don't need him in my life again!!" I said confidently

"Yea! you say it!! you're doing great sweetie" Chase said while laughing

I started to crack up too because of the way he said it. And I blocked Antonio once more.

"aha, anyways didn't you have something to tell me..."

"Oh, yea that's right! Are you ready?"

"I'm all ears"