28: Finally

"....Hello. Its me Chase. I have to talk to you"

"About what" My voice weakened

"I have to say this in person so tonight meet me by the pier next to the memorial statue"

"What are you t-"

He didn't let me finish and ended the call. I was a bit confused but I knew why he wanted to talk to me. And I needed to talk to him too.

"What happened y/n?" Selena asked

"Chase called me and ask if i could meet him by the pier"

"I say go.. go to him, I know you want him and he wants you back"

"Thank you selena" I hug her and schedule and uber to drop me off at the pier

-
It was a little before midnight. I got into my uber and drove off to the pier. Once I got there I saw one person leaning by the rail where the water met. It was late and no one else was there.

I mentally prepared myself and walk towards Chase.

"Hey" I said

Chase looked back at me

"Hey" he said

"First l-let me say.. Im sorry"

"About?"

"About not thinking about us.. and thinking about what others might think about us being together.. i regretted so much and I let you down Chase and I'm so sorry"

"And Im sorry too.. for not even knowing why you were concerned for us.. I should have talked to my fans but I didn't and thats on me. I wanted to stay in contact with you but I was so busy with fame and it got to me. Also that relationship with Skylar was all fake, my manager forced me to be in a fake relationship with her for publicity"

I was shocked

"So you and Skylar were never a thing.. no wonder she said she did it only for fame smh"

"Yes, so let me tell you this y/n.." he held my hands and I stare into his eyes

-
Going to Chases Pov now

"I want things to be back where they were" I say to Y/n

"Me too Chase"

"So lets start off where we ended"

I lean over to y/n and like that we kissed-It felt like little fireworks were bursting in my lips. We let go and look to each others eyes in surprise. She looks down shyly but I lift up her chin softly to face me.

"Y/n ever since we texted on instagram I always knew you as a funny person with a great unusual personality- not like there anything wrong with that of course- but when the months passed by whenever you called me it always brought a smile to my face because you have the craziest most funniest stories to tell me and I enjoy listening to them. I like how you came to me to vent, even though I thought you would go to Selena for that, but you being all angry made me laugh, your just so adorable when your mad. And that one time I came to visit you..just made me grow more feelings for you. Ever since we stopped talking it made me miss you more and more each day. I never wanted a relationship with Skylar because you were the one that I wanted to be with and I just want to say; y/n would you do the honors of being my girlfriend"

-
Y/n's Pov

Chase held my hands, I have to say..I missed his touch and looking into his beautiful ocean eyes. He leaned into me and we smashed our lips passionately together and I got a shock of electricity running through my whole entire body like the first time we kissed but this time I didn't back away like an idiot.

After the kiss he goes on and tells me all the things he loved about me and asked me to be his girlfriend

Skskskskwhatskskskksevevskskskkskskks

Was all that was going through my mind right now

"Chase David Keith.." I sort of snorted saying his middle name, "Ever since the moment we first texted each other I immediately felt a click between us, and getting to know you better I knew you were the one for me.. despite all of the other events, we moved through them and sticked together, I still feel very guilty about walking out on you but thats not the point. What I'm trying to say is... I would love to be your girlfriend"

Chase flashes a big smile on his face as he picks me up and twirls me around causing me to giggle. Once he places me down I wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him once more.

"Lets head back to the hotel its getting cold out here and I don't want you getting sick" Chase says caring

"Awww chase, you're staying at Hotel Valencia too?"

"Yea all the models are staying there"

"Oh okay didn't know that" i said dumbfounded

Both Chase and I made eye contact with each other, intertwining our fingers and headed back to the hotel

...Im glad you're mine again, and hopefully we stay like that for the rest of our lives...

~The End~

WHOSE CUTTING ONIONS UP IN HERE😭 Welp that was 'A Beautiful Confusion' 😪Imma take this moment right here to say THANK YOU to everyone who read this book, enjoyed it, laughed, commented, voted or WHaTEVAAAA. When I first wrote this book it was actually started from a thought of mine, I was lying on my bed and I just randomly thought, if I was friends with chase and he came to my hometown to visit me what would we do? Then LIGHTBULB this happened aha. I was like so close to being in tears man, I was like I don't want the book to end😭🤧Anyways imma go ahead a cry in the corner because why not🤷🏽‍♀️- E♥️