10:The fun begins

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. 8:30, perfect that should give me enough time to get ready and to wake up Chase

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom, showered and got dressed.

Outfit:

I did a natural makeup look to go with it

When I was done, I went downstairs a decided to make breakfast for everyone because I was in such a good mood :) I got the pancake mix and started stirring up all the ingredients dancing around to some music. Made some eggs and even fried some bacon.(even though some of it burnt) After I was done I presented all the food at the dining table like a mini buffet. I ran upstairs to where Chase was staying at.

I got to his room and tip-toed to the bed making sure not to make a sound.I saw Chase sound asleep snoring lightly.

"Aww, he looks so peaceful when he sleeps... WAKE UP YOU SON OF A NUGGET WE GOT THINGS TO DOOOO!" I yell in his ears making him fly out of the bed.

"AAGHHHHH... Y/N WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT FOR" Chase yells while rubbing his eyes and getting off the floor.

"Because today we are going to my favorite amusement park today , Great America!!" I said jumping up and down.

"You don't say huh" He turns and looks at the clock," it's 9 am in thhe morning, what time do we have to be there at?" Chase asked

"Well the park doesn't open until 11 am but I'm trying to get there early so we can get on as many rides as possible before it fills up quick, so get ready.. also I made breakfast its downstairs"

"Alright"

I went downstairs again and start to eat then chase came down looking like this:

"Woah you made all of this by yourself?!" Chase said mesmerizing the food

"Yup, there's this thing called youtube.. it really helps with cooking tutorials"

"Ah okay maybe I should try youtube sometime"

"Yea and you should definitely call it.. wait for it...Chaser"

"Oh wow..love it, Smart idea"

We both laughed and continued to finish up our breakfast

-
Skip to Great America, also GA for short

We got to GA my heart starts beating in excitment. I love going on rollercoasters! Hopefully, Chase does as well.

"AHHHH WERE HERE!" I said excitedly as we pulled up in front.

"Okay make sure you call me in case anything happens, and Chase don't try anything okay.. have fun kids!" My mother says as she is dropped us off.

"Don't mind her shes always this protected of me" I said looking at Chase

"Sometimes she scares me," Chase said

I laughed at that and I lead him to the entrance.

We got inside my eyes immediately falls on a rollercoaster.. oh but not just any ordinary rollercoaster the "tallest and fastest wooden coaster in Northern California"-taken from Wikipedia :)

"Chase let's go to this rollercoaster first!" I said pointing at it

"the gold striker... Wow that sounds promising"

"c'mon Chase it'll be fun!"

"promise?"

"Promise" I smile at him

We got inside and surprisingly there were only like five kids but they were in the back of the rollercoaster so Chase and I took Front. The rollercoaster went slowly up the hill where you can see the park in full view then when it was reaching its point I look at Chase and he was squeezing his eyes shut.

"Oh Chase opens your eyes and enjoy the ride"

"O-Okay," he said faintly

Once he opened his eyes the rollercoaster dropped and he started screaming like a little girl while holding on to me. I started to crack up to the point I couldn't breathe.

When the ride was over he couldn't stand properly so I had to keep him balanced. We went into a separate room to view the photos

"are you for real right now, they took photos" Chase signed

"Whoops... Sorry forgot to tell you" I gave him an unapologetic smile

"Mmmhmm" he mumbled

When it was our turn to look at the photos, I start laughing out loud. Chase looked like he was scared to death in the photo. I couldn't handle myself I was dying. Chase was just standing there embarrassed. The photo sort of looked like this:

*I'm sorry this is way too funny😂😂😂💀

"I'm definitely buying this, ill take two," I said to the guy who was working there.