18:Be mine and only mine

Sarah's Pov (This at the start of the party)

Selena and y/n shows up to my party along with that fine boy I told her to bring along. My plan was working out perfectly. I get what I want. I can't handle it, I always put boys under my spell and there's no way out of it. I was going to make sure I get to have every inch of that blonde boy. Oh and don't get me wrong I know his name is Chase. I did research beforehand and yea yea I'm a year older than him but that doesn't change anything for me at least.

I watch as Chase and y/n get close to each other. I'm going to make sure Chase belongs to me and only me. Chase leaves to the backyard. Perfect. I walk my way towards the back of the house and approached Chase.

"hey Chase nice to see you again how are you enjoying my party?"

"Honestly your party is lit! Love your pool by the way" He smiles at me

Ooo the way he smiles just makes me want him more.

"Im hosting a game in my room if you want to come join?"

"Whats the game?" he questions

"Oh don't ask questions just come you'll have lots of fun"

I felt a tap on my shoulder only to see y/n ugh. I love y/n with all my heart but shes kinda ruining my plan.

"Hey girl is there anything you need?" I say

"Um no I just need to talk to Chase"

Oh my gosh-a are you kidding me she can never be minute without him!

"Oh yea sure, by the way he is super hot!" I whisper trying to make her get a hint

"Talk to you later Chase" I wink at him and left to my room to set up the game

-
Skip a bit ahead

I got to my room and checked myself, oh and btw I'm wearing this:

And now I play the waiting game. Ironic huh?

-
A couple minutes later

I hear my door unlock to see Chase enter the room

"Um where is everyone?" He ask confused

"Don't worry they'll be coming in a minute, but for now lets just worry about me.." I lean more closer to him".. and you"

"I-I think Ill be heading out now" He was about to get up from my bed, I grabbed him and pulled him back on the bed. I straddled on top of him and made him look directly at me.

"Oh don't think that your just gonna walk out of here just like that Chase I get what I want and you are going to obey me" I tug at the collar of his jean jacket making him lean more closer to my face.

Chases Pov (This was after chases and y/n's convo)

I went up to Sarahs room to play whatever game she wanted me to play. I got to her room, opened the door only to see her siting on her bed with no one else in the room. I was confused at first.

"Um where is everyone?" I asked

"Don't worry they'll be coming in a minute, but for now lets just worry about me.." She leans more closer to me".. and you"

I got uncomfortable real quick

"I-I think Ill be heading out now" I stand up from the bed heading towards the door when Sarah grabs my arms pushing me to the bed and sits right on top of me I was turning bright red not knowing what to do. She talks about how I'm hers and that I'm going to obey her but no I can't do that!

"No! Get off of me I'm not going to become one of your boy toys!" I yelled

I broke loose of her grip making her tumble on the floor. I quickly get out of the room to see y/n and her friend standing outside.

"Y/n we need to leave now" I said hesitant

"Chase is everything alright?" Y/n questions

"No.. Ill tell you when we get to the house"

Selena y/n and I walk back to the house in silence.

-
At the house

We were all sitting on y/n's bed and I'm now ready to spill da tea.

"So what happened back there? What did sarah do to you?!" Y/n ask frantically

"Spill now" selena says

I tell them everything that happened and they had shocked faces

"Well I could've figured Sarah would do something like that, she always gets what she wants after all; but I'm glad that you got out of there." Y/n says

"Yea I was just.. well i wouldn't say scared i was just dumbstruck in the moment"

-
Back to Y/n's Pov

Selena and I knew it! Sarah definitely tried going after Chase but Im just relieved he wasn't cast inside her spell.

Which reminded me I had to tell Chase the truth about something i lied about earlier, this could lead to hatefulness or new feelings...who knows