22:#exposingchase

-
Still Chases pov

Oh its from my friend tate why is he blowing up my phone?

In messages

Tate🐸: Chase you got to get on instagram right now!
Tate🐸: Hello?!
Tate🐸: This is serious Chase please be on!!
Chase✌🏼: What Tate?! Im going through some things right now and I don't feel like being on my phone!
Tate🐸: well sorry to break it to yah but #exposingchase is trending on insta rn
Chase✌🏼: Your joking right?
Tate🐸: go check for yourself

End of convo

I have no idea if Tate is lying to me so I go on my insta to see 99+ tags. Holy crap am i dreaming? #exposingchase was trending but why?

Oh. No wonder. Someone spotted me with y/n when we were downtown.

I look at the caption and the comments to see very awful and nasty comments towards y/n and I also notice that y/n turned off her comments on her page. Why didn't she tell me about this? Was this the reason why she pulled away from the kiss... oh no it probably was. She thought that my fans would cause more hate towards her. But why would my fans do this.. it makes me disappointed, they know that ill tell them if something is up or if I'm dating someone. I guess this time I wasn't being truthful with them.

First I needed to make things up with y/n because she's probably in a-lot of pain right now, it wasn't her fault.. it was me to blame.

*We are now departing to San Clemente as if now everyone should have there seatbelts on and no one should be up at this time thank you* said the pilot on the overhead

Oh no! Im too late.. now what. I cant just jump out of the plane.

-
Y/ns Pov

I woke up very late from my 'sleep'. I go to my bathroom to see my cheeks stained with tears from last night. I quickly wiped them off and fixed myself. I didn't know what to feel I have no feelings in my body left. What was I going to do now? The whole Chase thing yesterday just made me feel like a piece of crap. I hurt Chase, but I was thinking about the both of us. If we were to be in a relationship I would get lashed out more and Chase would be bashed for it. Ugh why cant some people let it be.

All I was thinking about right now was- how is Chase doing? Did he find out about #exposingchase?

I wanted to text him but I couldn't.. I just couldn't. Dang it y/n! Why cant you just let things be! You care too much about what others believe in and how they think.

Like the very insecure person I am, I go onto instagram to see yet more posts on me and Chase. Damm his fans go hard on tea. But why keep this going... why hurt a person you don't even know? I get it okay, you believe that me and Chase have a thing right so you instantly hate me.. it makes total sense(it really doesn't).

-
A few weeks later

The #exposingchase has come to an end because as of now Chase confirmed that we are not together and we are just friends.But his fans still think something is up, I just ignored it.

If you are wondering.. Chase and I have stopped talking, well I shouldn't say we stopped talking he's been very busy lately because of how much he is growing. We made up and text here and there but its been hard for him to have a social life which is ironic because he goes on live streams and is active on his accounts all the time. Ive been getting used to us not talking anymore, I get it he's a rising influencer.

-
Chases Pov

I have to admit, I've been pretty busy lately since I've been growing so much. It's such a blessing to have the opportunity to show who I am as an influencer. Even though it's awesome becoming the next big thing my lack of being social has decreased a lot. Me and y/n have made up but I'm not going to get into any details on that. I still do have feelings for her even though that incident happened a few weeks ago.

I have a plan to get her back. Just the thought of imagining her beautiful face just gets me all red, but it makes me frustrated that I cant have the time to even see her with all these meetings I have and meet ups at different events. My schedule is super busy and I cant make the effort to see y/n once. *signs*

My office door opens- yes I have an office now don't judge- to reveal my manager dev with a girl I have never meet in my whole entire life

"Chase meet Skylar"