11: A little jealous much?

After the first rollercoaster Chase and I got on a few more rides until our stomachs started to growl. So we stopped by the food court and got some pizza :) Yassss my fav!

We sat down and started eating. I got up to use the restroom and when I came back I saw some girls talking to Chase... might be just some of his fans. I didn't want to interfere with their conversation or else they'll be asking why I was with Chase... didn't want rumors and drama to be spread. So I text Chase telling him to meet me up at the arcade. I did have to admit I got a little jealous about how many girls he attracts... maybe well never end up together like I've dreamt of.

I was sitting at a nearby bench when Chase came running towards me then he stopped trying to catch his breath.

"Hey sorry to keep you waiting.. some fans wanted photos with me, but I told them I was with someone and now I'm here," Chase said

"No worries, why don't we go play some arcade games for a while" *;)

"yea for sure let's go"

Chase and I go into the arcade and played a couple of games. He won me a stuffed Pikachu which I thought was very cute and I won him a stuffed dog and he named him Rocco.* Reminds me of that one video where that kid is on anesthetic and he's all like AYE YO ROCCO, DUBAI WAS LIT.

It was getting late so I called my mom to pick me and Chase up. We walk out of GA and sat on a cement bench and waited for my mom. In that time, Chase and I talked about what was our favorite ride and our favorite moment in the park. Mine was when he was screaming his head off on Drop Tower aha.

Once my mom came, we got into the car and drove off to the house.

-
skip to the house

At the house, I went upstairs and changed into some pjs and went downstairs to eat cereal. I'm pretty sure Chase heard me munching because he went downstairs as well.

"whats up y/n," Chase asked

"Nothing much just eating some cereal"

"Just out of curiosity..whats going on tomorrow?"

"All I can say to you chase is.. did you pack swim trunks?"

"Are we going to a pool?"

"Nope even more fun than that"

"Wait are we-"

"shush... I don't want the surprise to be ruined" I grinned

"Ugh fine.. ill wait" Chase groans

"Good, now lets head to bed shall we"

We said our goodnights a parted ways.

-
Chases POV

After what happened today, I have no idea what y/n has in store... I swear she comes up with the most fun ideas ever! Hopefully, we get even closer so I can- nevermind she'll probably won't even feel the same.