16:An invitation

The sounds of leaf blowers flow into my ears causing me to wake up in annoyance.

"UGHH CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP" I yell towards the window.

I place my pillow against my face trying to make the noise go away but it was no use. I got up and did my morning routine as usual. My phone vibrates once I get out of the bathroom:

Sarah♥️: Hey girl! Im throwing a party tonight here at my house and I was wondering if you'll like to come! There will be games, food and more. Also bring that little cutie of yours too😉

I look at the text and thought huh that doesn't sound too bad.. but why the "bring that little cutie of yours too" tf?

I went downstairs and made myself some eggs and plop myself down on the couch watching the latest episode from Riverdale.

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs.. i guessed it was Chase so I just proceeded to continue watching my show.

Someone sits next to me so I look up from the tv to see Chase in his star wars pjs. I giggled a bit what can I say he looked cute!

"Goodmorning sleepyhead" i said

"Well goodmorning to you too" Chase yawned

"So the plan today was to go to the mall and go see a movie but then I got an invite to go to one of my friends party.. you up for that"

"Heck yah I am! Ive only been to a few house parties so this should be fun"

"Okay so its settled then we'll leave around 8 or so.. but that gives us enough time to still go to the mall if you'll like"

"The mall does sound fun but I need to save my money i spend way too much on ubers" he chuckled

"Okay.. we can still watch a-"

I got interrupted by a knock at the door. I look at Chase and walked to peak at the door hole only to see Selena standing outside. What was she doing here? I opened it and Selena had a huge smile on her face.

"Y/NN ITS BEEN TOO LONG SINCE WE SEEN EACH OTHER" She yelled in my ear hugging me

"Selena its only been like a week"

"A week is way too long"

I look down and she has a big tote bag

"Hey whats up with the big bag you got there?" I questioned

"Didn't you see Sarahs text? She throwing a party tonight so I came here so we can get ready together!"

"Oh okay come inside and let us place that gigantic bag of yours in my room"

I lead Selena to me room and locked the door

"Selena you know that Chase is coming to the party as well" I whisper

"Why you gotta whisper is not like he's listeni-"

I cover up her mouth

"So what if he is or not! All I know is that were going to a party and I'm not trying to screw things up with him"

"Are you saying that I'm a problem?!" Selena says offensively

"No! You know Sarah is a dear friend of ours but she can steal anyones man.What if she tricks Chase into being with her? She said to bring "that cutie" of yours when she texted me! She even added a winky face at the end!!"

"Oh honey nooo, this is bad you cannot bring Chase to that party"

"But Chase really wants to go I cant just tell him Oh yEa yOU caNT Go To ThE PaRty"

Selena signs

"This is going to be tough.. okay let me tell you this bring him to the party but make sure your with him at all cost..if Sarah tries to make a move ill be there to distract her"

"Okay hopefully this works out"

-
Chase's POV

I was talking to y/n when there was a knock at the door and a blonde girl steps inside of the house. She was a cute looking girl i have to admit. Then y/n and the girl go upstairs. I got bored from watching whatever y/n had on so I walked up to my room to go on live.ly. Then i heard some talking from y/n's room, being the Curious George i am i put my ear against y/n's door.

Oh honey nooo, this is bad you cannot bring Chase to that party

But Chase really wants to go I cant just tell him Oh yEa yOU caNT Go To ThE PaRty

Is y/n being serious right now! She doesn't want me to go to the party! Whats so bad thats preventing me from going? Oh I'm going no matter what and y/n cant stop me from doing whatever I want.

OOooF i think we just seen a new side of chase perhaps 🤭 Stay tune because the next chapter is going to have a sum dRaMa!!😏