Chapter 1: When Brown Eyes Met Blue

'Come with my for a little ride, see the shadows passin' by.

Look at the sun and see the clouds turn to faces in the sky,'

The song lyrics made me smile. Looking out the airplane window, I watched the sun and the clouds. The clouds making different shapes and forms, almost making face-like shapes, just as the song described. The view was beautiful, I had to admit. Even from 30,000 feet in the air.

I was on my way to LA to live with my aunt for a while. No, there were no family problems.. Well, not that major. My aunt just offered for me to stay with her for the summer, and me, living all the way our in Baltimore, Maryland, had to find a way to fly out there. Since my aunt is... wealthier than us... she bought me a ticket and flew me out here.

I've been on this plane for 11 hours, and I've never been this bored in my life. It was moments like these I wish I had some friends. Back in Baltimore, I was pretty much an outcast. Living in a small neighborhood, there were kids my age around, but none that really had any interest in me. Most of the older kids were smoking against a brick wall or carried a gun with them. I stayed in my room most days and just read or listened to music, which would never bother me any day.

I know. I really need a life.

My days consisted of listening to Greyson Chance, daydreaming about Greyson Chance.

Greyson Chance. Greyson Chance. Greyson Chance.

That's not creepy, is it?

I just really wanna meet him.

He's my inspiration. He showed me that I'm beautiful, and to not care what others say about me.

-Sigh- I love him so much.

I felt the seats shift. I was the only one in this row, and I was sitting in the window seat. Pulling my headphones out of my ears, while turning my iPod off, I glanced over. I saw a head of brown hair. Since his face was turned away from me, I couldn't see much. From what I could see, it was a boy, and he was wearing a black and white plaid shirt. I smiled gently.

I looked down at my hands, and shoved my iPod in my pocket. That was when I heard him speak.

"Sorry, I didn't even ask if I can sit here,"

I let my gaze fall over to his position. Blue eyes met brown. That was when I found out his identity.

I'm locking eyes with Greyson Chance.