Chapter 2: Best Flight Ever

Greyson's POV

"I'm sorry, Mr. Chance. Would you like to move?" The blonde flight attendant asked me kindly. Looking around at all the eyes staring in my direction, I nodded, awkwardly smiling at all the people. I stood up, grabbing my carry-on luggage and followed behind the flight attendant, who's name I'm pretty sure was Sally. She led me to the front of first class, saying "Sit wherever you'd like,"

"Thank you, mam," I said, smiling at her. She smiled back, and walked back down the isle, attending to her duties. The first row I saw, I put my luggage away, and sat down in the first seat. Looking over at the window, I noticed a girl sitting there, looking out the window. She looked no older than I was. Headphones were jammed in her ears. Her brown hair hanging loosely down her back, falling in light curls. She wore Capri's and a blue shirt, I couldn't see the front of it. From what I could see of her, she was beautiful.

I buckled my seat-belt, and looked back over at the girl. Her headphones were now out. I decided to break the silence and say something.

"Sorry, I didn't even ask you if I could sit here," I said. She looked over at me. Her eyes were the most beautiful shade of blue I'd ever seen.

Her mouth fell open lightly. "Uh.. no, it's... it's okay.. Gr- Grey.."

I laughed lightly. "It's Greyson, sweetie."

She nodded, took a deep breath, and closed her mouth for a moment before speaking again. "I know, I'm sorry, it's just that never in a million years I'd think that Greyson Chance would be sitting here talking to me,"

Another laugh fell from my mouth. "I understand, don't feel ashamed."

She just giggle lightly and smiled again. My heart felt like it was beating faster. What was going on?

Melody's POV

I just totally embarrassed myself.

In front of Greyson. Freakin'. Chance.

Well, this is wonderful -_-

But, he's so polite and sweet.

He looked me up and down, before smirking, saying "Like the shirt,"

Cautiously, I looked down at my shirt. My cheeks felt heated.

I really chose today to wear my Greyson Chance shirt?

He must have saw my cheeks and laughed lightly.

This honestly wasn't the best day for me.

"I'm sorry.." I said. I felt the need to. I shouldn't be acting like this.

I didn't noticed he moved to the middle seat, so he was next to me. He placed his left hand over mine and his right hand he used to place it on my cheek, making me look at him.

"Sweetie, you have nothing to apologize for. You're just starstruck, I understand that." he thought about his word choice a minute. "I really hope that didn't sound self-centered,"

I giggled a little. "No, you never sound self-centered, Greyson,"

He smiled at me, taking his hand off my cheek, but leaving the one on my hand where it was. "You know my name, but I don't know yours,"

"Oh, wow I feel dumb." I laughed a little, smiling again. "I'm Melody Rana,"

Greyson grinned again. "Let me properly introduce myself. I'm Greyson Chance,"

"You mean the most talented singer ever?" I asked.

He just looked at me for a moment. "I'm really starting to like you,"

We both laughed.

Best. Flight. Ever<3