Part 3

Sunday evening Christian dropped me off at my apartment on campus. The whole weekend went on into instant reply in my mind and as I lay on my silly double bed thinking about how gentle and sweet Christian was all weekend. He told me to think about the contract and to give him a call if I have done some research on some of the topics on the contract. 

As he puts it, I need to know all the facts and what I am getting myself into. I borrow Kate's laptop and started to do some of the research in Wikipedia and I was even more shocked to the core and I learned so much in the process, then I reread the contract like five times before I started to make notes of what I would like and what I won't even consider. 

Some of the things he has in his appendix sections I researched and reread most of the thing over just to make sure I understand the function of each of the point stated here in his written contract. It was about four in the morning when I whip out my research history from Kate's laptop and lay it back on the dining room table. 

I head to the bathroom took a shower then went to bed. I lay in the dark, staring at the ceiling thinking about a zillion things. Christian has too many of a complicated side to him. I fell asleep and at seven AM, I am up and writing out all the points I would like to do and won't even consider a separate piece of paper. 

I signed the contract and then sealed it all in a big envelope. I got ready to wash my hair, done my makeup and got into a slim figure-hugging black cocktail slash office dress. I curled my hair and then with a delicate gold necklace around my neck, I head out to my little old Wanda and head towards Seattle. I hit the I-5 and traffic got more hectic the closer I get to Seattle. At ten AM prompt, I step in at Grey Enterprise Holdings HR department and Suzann came to fetch me for my interview. 

I hand her another copy of my CV. We head to her office and to my surprise the other person in Suzann's office is Christian's very own secretary Andrea, I think her name was. She smiled politely at me and we shook hands. The position is for a personal PA for Christian himself. They started to question me about everything and how far I am willing to go as working here at GEH. I told them I would scrub the floors as well if it's any form of learning. They were clearly happy with all my answers. They look at each other and nod their heads in unison.

'When can you start Miss Steele?'

'In two weeks. I'm moving from Portland to Seattle.'

'Very well. Welcome to the Grey Enterprises Holdings family.'

'Thank you so much, and thank you for the opportunity to work here.'

'You're welcome. If you like we can show you around a little.' Andrea offered.

'Thank you, that would be nice.' Suzanna hand me my job description and I glance at it and then stick it in my purse. In my other hand, I have the big brown envelope with Christian's signed contract into. We reached the familiar top floor and Andrea and I step out of the elevator and she showed me my workstation.

'It will be nice to have some great company. It sometimes can get quite dull when Mr. Grey is out having a meeting all over the city and the phones does ring quite a bit yet you get your quite days and all your work is up to date and having you working with me will be a nice change. Christian clearly is in his office having a meeting. 

Andrea was still showing me around and where what is and how the procedures work when clients come up here and how Mr. Grey like his coffee, and his stuff done. She was still showing me around when Christian's office door flew open and I pay him no mind as I feel his eyes on my back.

'Come along let me introduce you to the big boss you will work closely with.'

'Okay.' I turned and followed her towards where Christian stood frozen on one spot.