Part 4

The next morning we were all up early. Jose was even here by seven. I asked him if he could drive Wanda to Seattle for me. Jose was willing to do it for me. I checked my phone and Christian send me a message letting me know they just arrived back in Seattle themselves and that he can't wait to see me, tonight. The movers arrived and within two hours our whole apartment was packed up and we were all on the road. I switched on the radio in my new car as we all drove in a convoy towards Seattle. There was already a CD in the CD player. 

I press play and it's clearly songs I heard Christian listen to. Wow, a Christian Grey mixtape now there is something I haven't thought of. It sure is special coming from him Mr. Mysterious. There's songs of Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Classical music, an Opera piece. What wonderful sounds these woman's voice make together. Then to my surprise Snow Patrol. My favorite band and Kings of Leon. His taste in music is really so huge. After a few hours, we got closer to Seattle and we hit traffic. 

Finally, we reached our building and we all worked hard to get the moving truck unloaded and now with everything in our new place we just need to get the boxes in the right rooms and start to settle in. Ray was very impressed with our new apartment. Ray helped to unpack the whole Kitchen and then he and Jose were on their way back. I text Christian, I just want him to know we are officially in Seattle and very busy settling in. I got my room settled next then hear my phone chime letting me know that I have a new text. It only said; "I am glad. Escala at seven PM." I replied; "As you wish master." Then hit the send button. 

I smiled as I continue to unpack. Elliot later came round and the work almost immutably seized. My room is now all unpacked and perfectly organized. The three wrapped gift Christian gave me yesterday lay on my bed. I looked up at the clock on my nightstand it was only three in the afternoon. I open the biggest one fist and it was a fancy Apple laptop, the second largest I opened and it was an iPad and lastly the smallest. It the latest Blackberry cell phone. 

All this technology, it's a little overwhelming. I got all my new toys plugged in to charge and fire up my mean looking laptop. There was a note on the keypad of my laptop. Login password and my new e-mail address with password. I login to my e-mail account and there was an e-mail already in the inbox.

____________________________

From: Christian Grey

Subject: Your New Computer

Date: 27 May 2015, 14:25PM

To: Anastasia Steele

I hope you all had a safe trip from Portland.

See you tonight Miss Steele.

Escala @ 19:00PM.

Christian Grey

CEO, Grey Enterprises Holdings Inc.

______________________________

From: Anastasia Steele

Subject: Thanks

Date: 27 May 2015, 15:30 PM

To: Christian Grey.

Yes, we all arrived here safely. The important rooms are all unpacked and settled in already.

Your brother is here and well he and Kate are inseparable. Hehehe...

See you tonight at seven.

Ana

___________________________

After that, the e-mails were quite and I got to unpack my things in the bathroom. Wow the sounds, coming from Kate's bedroom. Am I that loud, if I am I surely need to turn it down a notch or two. I worked quickly and then took a nice hot shower and washed and washed my hair. Feeling really clean and shaven from head to toe I head into my room to set down drying my hair. I am really glad my hairdryer is loud now it cancels out the noise Kate and Elliot are making. I rolled some hot rollers in my hairs as I set out to get dressed for tonight.