Part 18

'So Mr. Grey, have you been a good boy today?' I asked as I walk around him after I chained him to the playroom ceiling. I have my feather duster in one hand and my soft flogger in the other. He got me for my birthday last year a few sets of latex corsets with matching boots for our playroom sessions. Which by the way I'm wearing right now.

'Yes, my lady.' He answered already out of breath. I traced the feathers all over his body, leaning in I lick and suck on his nipples. His eyes already burning with desire.

'I wonder if you are telling me the truth, Mr. Grey?'

'Yes, I am my lady.' I smirk up at him and I spread his legs a little and let my feathers trace down the inside of his thighs. He moaned as I glide the feathers over his amazing skin. I came to stand in front of him.

'Oh, Mr. Grey, what do we have here?' I asked looking down at his already erected generous length, and we haven't even started yet.

'I don't know my lady?' He clearly wants me to touch him.

'What do you think we must do about this Mr. Grey?'

'Only as you wish my lady...' His breathing got more hoarse. I walked over to our toys chest of drawers. I pulled out an o-ring vibrator and a blindfold. I hid the vibrator and blindfolded him first then retrieve his vibrator and slide it over his generous length and started to push the first button on the remote. His moans got more frequent. I held his head and kissed him as I play with the different intensities of his vibrator. He was nearly on the edge when I stop his vibrator completely and went down on him as I suck him a few times hard and he came loudly in the back of my throat.

After that, I had a smudge of his juices on the corner of my mouth and I swab it off my mouth with my finger and told him to suck my finger clean. He did and I later strapped him to the cross where I now got him, his brand new fleshlight from the chest of drawers but before I play with him some more I flogged him a few times on his thighs and sides.

After a few minutes I slide him into the fleshlight hole and started it, I played with him as I slide it over him again and again. He was near his climax again and before he could even stop me I had him inside me and now we are both moaning load as we quickly reach heights together, and it was incredible. I let him out of the cuffs of the cross and he rushed me to the bed where he had his way with me the rest of the evening.

'So Mr. Grey, you had your fill yet?' I asked laying on my side looking at his wonderful body as I softly trail my fingernail up and down his stomach. It gave him goose-bumps.

'No my wonderful lady, as you know by now after thirty-five years of marriage that I have never reached that point that I had my fill of you. Not even close.' He smirked at me as he turns his head to smile at me.

'As you wish Mr. Grey.' I spoke and climb astride him as we rode into the night very happily.

~~~~THE END~~~~

Author's Notes: Please feel free to check out my other Fifty Shades stories like "Fifty Shades of Freaking Out" or "Fifty Shades of Steele (book 1 - 3)"