Part 14

By four o'clock we both fell asleep. I was only woken up by Christian at nine AM. I jumped up and got ready for the day. He laughs at me as I hop around the room getting ready.

'Why are you laughing at me, Mr. Grey? You let me overslept this morning.'

'Please relax Miss Steele, I only did it because you have a measurement appointment with Kate's mother, correct.'

'Yes...' Where is he going with this?

'I wanted to drive you, I promise I will not go in with you but only to take you there myself.'

'But you have a 10 AM meeting with Mr. Hogan and at 11 AM you have a meeting at the Yamaha building.'

'Yes, I have postponed them until next week. I am spending the day with my fiancé.' He spoke that word and it sounds so ultra sexy the way the words fly out of his wonderful mouth.

'I really like the way you say that it's like warm honey and chocolate wrapping like silk around me.'

'Now there's a thought. Food play, maybe we can try it sometime soon.' He eyes burn with desire again.

'I also like the idea of spending a normal work day off with my future husband.' I felt a huge grin spread across my face.

'The future Mrs. Grey.' He tested the words and he closed his eyes smiling in delight of the sound. I also have to agree that it really has a fantastic ring to it. I walked over to him and when he opened his eyes again I was kissing him. He grabbed me by surprise and pin me to our bed.

'Mr. Grey, what are you doing?' I asked as he started to kiss my neck.

'Trying to get lucky Mrs. Grey.' His words already made me hot and bothered in all the right places.

'Don't you think you are pushing your luck just a bit, Mr. Grey?'

'Well Mrs. Grey, a man can surely dream.' His word was our undoing and it was over after that. Before I could pace myself I was coming undone underneath him. He pulled out of me and we both lay there panting trying to get out breathing under control. There was a knock on our ajar room door. I grabbed the bed sheets to cover myself. Christian helped and quickly got dressed in his pants on the floor.

'Yes.' Christian snap.

'Sir, Ros is on the line for you about the Tokyo deal.'

'I'll be right there Taylor.' Taylor left and Christian quickly turns to me and gave a brief kiss and was gone. I jump in a shower quickly got dressed again. I head out and started to eat my pancakes Mrs. Jones made me. She looks happier than usual this morning. Maybe Taylor worked his magic on her last night. After breakfast, my phone started to ring none stop with work and paparazzi trying to get their next scoop from the cities celeb couple. I don't even know how they got my number. Call after call even throughout my fitting was like this.

An hour later Kate's mother got all my measurements she needed and the style I want with the fabrics she showed me and finally, she was ready, to begin with, my dress. Christian drove us next to the hospital where we meet his mother to talk some more wedding details. After that, I quickly pop into Dr. Greene's office and she has done her monthly check up on me and I was perfectly fine and I got my next month's supply of pills, we head back to Escala when the press swamp us and we had to speed away.

'Oh, I forgot to tell you. The police finally caught that Jack character.'

'Really? That is wonderful news. Does it mean we can finally live normal lives without him driving fear in us of going out?'

'Yes, I would assume so.' He continued and took my hand where it lay on his leg while he drove us home and kissed my knuckles.

'So how is the Tokyo deal coming along?'