Part 5

Now that it is done I ask Andrea to check it for me and everything was indeed correctly done. I told her I will come in tomorrow and Friday to get into the routine of things around here. I also told her that I will be flying out to Georgia to go see my mother I haven't seen in a year. She was happy for me and I can see us becoming friends in the not so far off future. Thirty minutes later Andrea left to go home, Christian was still busy in his office. 

I continue to work through the things I need to do and mailed it over to Andrea's computer when I'm done. I later made Christian some coffee and went to take it to him. He was on the phone when I enter his office. I placed his cup of coffee on his desk as I was about to head back out he called to me. I turned on my heels and face him again. 

He motioned for me with his index finger to come towards him, and I walked around his desk. He placed his arm around my shoulders holding me to his side. Looking out of his office window to the surrounding buildings was nice. I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his shoulder. It was pouring outside, in bucket loads.

'We couldn't get a positive ID on the guys that followed you. I'm sorry.' He spoke after what felt like an eternity of silence.

'It's okay. He is smart and knows how to avoid detection.'

'We will find this guy, promise.' I looked up at him as he promised me.

'Christian I have been thinking about our arrangement.'

'What about it?' He started to sound angry. I kept eye contact with him.

'About the period of time.'

'Yes.'

'Now I know we haven't really started anything yet in your "playroom" but I would like to extend our time to six months instead of three.' He looks at me completely surprise and taken aback by what I just said. He held me at arm's length looking deep into my eyes.

'You're serious?' He spoke after a while of just staring at me.

'Yes, 1000%.'

'Well, Miss Steel I think you joined the right team here. You strike a hard bargain. I accept your proposal. I will redraft the contract with the new arrangements.'

'Thank you.' I smiled up at him. He leans down and kissed me. 'So is there anything else I can do for you. I would really like to go home.'

'No, not at the moment, Miss Steele.' He leans down and kissed me some more. Somehow this kiss was different. He pushed me back against his desk and with his hands now in my hair our kiss deepened. He pulled away for a few seconds cleared his desk from everything sending papers, files, pens, and phones flying in all sorts of directions. He lay me down on his desk and started to kiss me again as he works on my clothes and me on his.

'I want you so badly. Right here, right now Miss Steele.' He whispered in my ear. I just moaned as his hands worked their way up and down my bare skin. He later jogged over to turn his office light off and we proceed with our coitus on his desk. He cupped me at the apex of my thighs and later insert two fingers inside me. He releases my bra with his free hand and started to work on my nipples as he pinches and bites them. 

I started rubbing him like he showed me how and we are now both moaning loudly. He pulled his two fingers out of me and first suck on his fingers before he popped them in my mouth. What a delicious mix, me and Christian. Hmmm... I heard a foil tore and before I even knew it he was already inside me, moving more possessive and passionate than I ever felt him before. With my hands gripping the edge of his desk overhead staring at him as he stares at me.

'You. Are. Mine.' He said with each thrust.

'Yes, only always yours.' I breathed. I am on the edge of self-combust, I reached the top and I tried to hold it as long as I could to prolong this fantastic experience when I just couldn't anymore and let go and came around him, I called his name and he just kept pounding on. I started to build again and again, he just didn't stop.