m; chapter 1

[margo's chapter]

x

SABRINA MENDES. There's only a few positive things you can say about her—funny that is. The only reason why I like her is because our personalities are so alike; we're both stubborn as fuck and pretty much perfectionists. We don't want anyone else getting their grubby hands on our work. I'm a singer and Nina being a supermodel, which means we both tour around the world for things we're passionate about—and it's not fashion or preforming—it's money.
Nina has a lot of haters as I've established since we began dates several years ago, although I do believe that they're jealous of her pretty looks and mean tongue.

Even my own band mates can't stand her.

But do I give a flying fuck? Nope. I love her, and I know that she loves me. "Don't you babe?" I whisper stroking her cheek as she lays on me watching the premiere of her new show about seeing supermodels in a better light. Of course most of it is bullshit, her pretty self going on and on about how much supermodels are down to Earth genuine people. They're not.
"Huh?" I shake my head. I'm so fucking bored of this show, there's only so many times I can stand my girlfriend playing the role of the fool to the public. She's good at making herself known as the gentle ditsy blonde...
   "You love me" that's when a massive grin appears on her face. I hate to even admit this, but I must be irresistible.

   If this isn't love then fuck knows what is.

   Nina shrugs her shoulders back, pretending to actually be thinking about the clear answer. "I just want your money" with that we both crack a laugh, within naught-point-zero seconds Nina goes from laying on me to sitting on me. Pinning me against the sofa's grey faux fur.
   The sofa itself still has that awful new smell about it, reminding me that it's the eighth replacement this year. Nina ruined the previous white sofa's with her expensive red wine, I thought maybe a darker grey could solve that problem...fingers crossed and all that bollocks.
   "Wanna fuck?" She whispers grabbing both of my hands and pulling them in front of me as she leans down on them with her own.
   As wicked as that sounds I'm not in the mood tonight. It's a early studio session tomorrow and I need sleep. "Can't..." I whisper as she tries to have sex with me. Kissing my neck and hitting all my weak spots, she knows exactly how to worm her way into my jeans.
   "Babe—" I cut myself off with a nervous laugh as she sighs getting off of me.
   "Hurry up and die, old man." She whispers lightly in her soft American accent. With that remark I literally snort. It surprises both of us but we both end up laughing about it. It's not surprising what comes out of her mouth, but it isn't exactly predictable either.
   "I'm so getting a prenup. I don't give a fuck if we're not married, there has to be another contract or something." With that Nina's light shines out of her perfect blue angelic eyes.
   Nina always jokes about killing me and takin my money. She won't do it...but on some days I have to buy her things she wants just in case. Like me, Nina has a nasty streak. A very nasty streak...
   "Yeah, that ruined your little bubble didn't it?" With that Nina climbs off of me like a sad spoilt child.
"Love you!" I shout out as Nina walks through our living room doors and into the hallway where I hear her march up the stairs. Her silence is like a thousand angry words - and I love each and everyone of them.

My soulmate.
My Sabrina.

x

[this is sabrina.]

]