m; chapter 11

[margo's chapter]

x

2 MONTHS PASS AND EVERYONE STILL thinks that I'm going to be a father. Of course Kyle knows the truth, his shitting himself over the fact he has to act mature for the first time in his whole life.
The clinic told me after I wanked off into a fucking tub or whatever you call that thing...that they'll send a message saying once it's been used. Two months ago nearly a week after I did it...I found out I was going to be a dad. I mean I might've deliberately left all of my contact information at the clinic; even my parents address and names...just in case the kid wants to find me when he or she is older.
   "Help me with these boxes." Nina hisses whilst she carries the heavy boxes out of the car and into the studio. They're filled with instruments that I ordered...which accidentally came to our place instead of the studio. "Of course. Sorry." I mumble under my breath as I ignore the camera flashes. After collecting the biggest and heaviest boxes I walk towards the door and wait while Nina literally locks me out

   I stop at the door when I see Cecelia smiling at me. She does it every day...this ever so sweet pink lipped smile. "Hi" she says looking really excited. I can't hear her since I'm outside...but she enthusiastically waves. With one hand, while the other holds the box, I quickly wave back before pointing to the handle. Instantly Cecelia gets up out from her desk and walks towards the door, "did the door accidentally shut on you?" She laughs taking one of the smallest boxes off of me.
   "Yeah you could say that." I laugh while we place everything on the receptions desk. That's when Cecelia points at me, "you seem happy lately." I shrug my shoulders back. "Do I?" Cecelia slightly nods her head.
   Maybe I should tell her about the baby?
   "Nina's baby..." my voice trails off. As I start to become nervous. But then I reassure myself, Cecelia doesn't like Nina. They both hate each other for some reason, I think for Nina it's jealousy?

   "It isn't mine." Cecelia looks distraught for me but I shake my head. "On the night I found out that...I wasn't suppose to be a dad, I went to a IVF clinic and...donated my..." Cecelia is a ditsy girl. She's sweet and things like that probably disgust her. "Yeah...I know what you mean." She smiles nodding her head.
   I take a second to breathe as I nervously laugh. "I'm going to be a dad...for real this time." Cecelia holds her mouth before she hugs me tightly.
   "Oh my god. You deserve this! Do you know who the lucky lady is? Did you receive one of those text things? You know the ones where they say if it worked or not?" I nod my head. However I don't question her how she knows that's what they do. I then get out my phone, "no...way. Dan oh my god! You've got to find her? What if she's hot? Hot and single? Request to meet her, if you go to a private clinic you have more rights than a normal one, especially if she's has put on her form that she doesn't mind you being involved." Hot and single? Single means that they're psychopathic. Why else would a insanely hot woman be single?

   Celebrations are cut short by Nina who bursts through the studio doors. "Them lot want the last two boxes." She points backwards holding the boxes. "Sorry." I whisper as both me and Cecelia pick them up. Wordlessly we both smile as we take them into the studio bit.
   At least I have one friend who is happy for me.