The Jurisdiction of Insurmountable Catastrophe

Wipe the dust off your spectacles and see the world clearly.
Never be blinded by the buildings, stalls, and vehicles instantly.
Tragedies happen when you least expect it, our leaders just neglect.
For there are fallacious application of notions we are forced to respect.

Don't be ruined by the said vastness that's morbidly shallow.
The void's emptiness is filled with inflatable charades that when popped... shows it's hollow.
Fooled by the impeccable, made-up, hoaxing rays of hope that slowly vanish,
Copper, silver, or gold we grasp within our bare hands suddenly tarnish.

If you'll be able to set aside your phone then you'll know what people don't unravel.
Skies don't just bleed because it wants to be beautiful nor darken for it's tired to marvel.
Always think of the light of truths that the enormous shadows hide,
Where people had chosen to abide when they should be able to confide.

Because of the virtues that won't suffice to build our righteous morality,
Instead, we resort to underlying beastiality feeding humans' greed with immortality.
On these compliments we brag and flaunt rather than using those to be better.
Real definition of high intellect depends on the way a person makes others' dreams shatter.

Masked emotions roam everywhere with the aim of someone to accept them.
The edge of the cliff is like the usual place for taking their life away in grim,
Even their rooms are tainted with blood from the blade they used to slit,
Or the ropes they hung themselves when being depressed making others feel like they're the culprit.

When you feel like everything's going fine from your life that seemed normal.
It's just a calm mood before the hurricane goes and ruins your life to become quizzical.
Catastrophe lies in this world-knowledge, political system, poverty or extravagance, or yourself.
Fixing all these wouldn't work out since it keeps on igniting when you try putting out off the shelf.