"Your Eyes Still Look The Same"

Remember the first time you met my eye when we met at the benches with sweat and heartbeats under the sunlight?
You said, "You seem like a galaxy to me-your eyes as the stars, your lips are the planet rings and your nose are the satellites."
And yet I didn't ask why... you shyly looked down, so flushed while blushing profusely and I just stood really aghast, frozen.
"I honestly spent most of my nights stargazing, but why would I do that again?" You smiled, "Your eyes look like the dimes that every thief wants stolen."

Wondering why you told me, I looked in every convex mirror just to find whatever stars you found in my eyes.
Was it just for flattery, some sort of incomprehensible sarcasm or just a statement full of lies?
My dog's eyes look sparkly, the glitters seemingly depicted lightyear-away stars, and mom's gold bracelet are blinding.
More and more questions bombarded my head as I noticed that you opted looking at me more than anybody worth noticing.

There came a time where I saw you with a girl-I saw what I think you saw in my eyes; you looked like you got what you dreamt to be stashed.
No words could justify how much you smiled widely, your eyes twinkled, and your hands draped on her shoulder like protecting her from being snatched.
Sheathing pain in me was like the big bang theory; you'll never know if it is expanding or exploding, but I am certain that hurting this way is lethal, too.
Why did you ever say all those to me now that I see those in you? Do you love her that I saw the stars in your eyes, too? Did you replace me already since you know I love you?

Years go by and I still can't forget how much that killed me after all these years-I am just a galaxy, she is a universe left you in daze.
My thoughts echoed, seem to call you as I saw you across the museum, I ran like being skyrocketed on space while you stood to chase.
I feel so lost at seeing the words "dead end" on the wall and my heart pummeled as you called behind me my name,
You continued as your ragged voice melted to break down with your starry eyes, you spoke: "Your eyes still look the same."